Wednesday players you forgot played for us thread

2 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

Aarons the Invincible.

10 games for us - 0 defeats.

Not sure any other player has played that many times for us without ever losing.

I thought Keith Treacy must have at the end of the 2011/12 season but was surprised to find that he only made 7 appearances.  Even Nile Ranger made 8. 

8 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I thought Keith Treacy must have at the end of the 2011/12 season but was surprised to find that he only made 7 appearances.  Even Nile Ranger made 8. 

Rio Shipston's smashing it though so far - 5 career appearances, 5 wins! 

• Like 2

On 19/01/2021 at 15:58, Elderly Owl said:

If only he hadn’t pulled his head away we would have stayed up!

Yeah! Franny Jeffers.............he's the one I'd most like to forgett.  I still think that "dodge-ball." incident was on purpous...Ass-wipe!!

3 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

_44040272_steveadams_pa203-3188688344.jpg.8d8ff795224b8ef8e77a6c7723a0d1bc.jpg

Steve Adams.

Barely knew he was here when he was. Once asked him for his autograph as a kid purely because I mistook him for Peter Gilbert.

Only thing I remember is he was one of Luggy's Plymouth imports

9 hours ago, SHUowl said:

_44040272_steveadams_pa203-3188688344.jpg.8d8ff795224b8ef8e77a6c7723a0d1bc.jpg

Steve Adams.

Barely knew he was here when he was. Once asked him for his autograph as a kid purely because I mistook him for Peter Gilbert.

A candidate for my all time worst XI....................what he lacked in technical ability he made up for in no other department whatsoever.

• Haha 1

how am i supposed to remember them, if we have forgotten. there are many players that we have had, who i wish to forget....supported the owls since 1964, and  some of the crap that we have signed since then, have been absolute crap, some with big reputations, some with big price tags, but we are fighting a relegation battle now, because of decades of mismanagement, clueless owners, and players not pulling their weight.....needs a massive shake up, from top to bottom, starting with chansiri selling the club.