Double Standards

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I have zero issues with any of Willow Owls beliefs or his right to express them

I just take exception to him coming on here preaching about both sides of the story but then it turns out it only applies if it’s a pro Chansiri stance 

Thats all

Only having a bit of fun mate, can understand why you may be a bit tired of this one

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

Just an observation here but it might make you chuckle.

I've been taking on the owner of the greater establishment that is Sheffield Wednesday because I think he is way off the mark.

You are taking on the owner of this forum and his comments because you think he is way off the mark.

Neither of us will ever have both sides of the story for everything that we are debating, we will only have fragments.

That is what a forum is, you can think what you like.

Hold on, I'm not sure what we are all arguing about.

NO YOU HAVEN'T...YOU'VE BEEN BLEATING ON A FANS FORUM. THE IDEA THAT YOU HAVE ANY IMPACT ON DC OR SWFC IS LAUGHABLE...more self importance lol

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

Only having a bit of fun mate, can understand why you may be a bit tired of this one

It’s just tedious isn’t it 

I literally don’t mind Willow Owls opinions but I think it only fair that his theory about two sides to every story should always apply regardless of whatever ‘side’ it’s on and not just when it fits a pro Chansiri point of view 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

NO YOU HAVEN'T...YOU'VE BEEN BLEATING ON A FANS FORUM. THE IDEA THAT YOU HAVE ANY IMPACT ON DC OR SWFC IS LAUGHABLE...more self importance lol

Please remember this when you suggest criticising the Chairman is in any way damaging the club or not supporting the club properly etc 

Cant have it both ways

lol

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Here is where we differ I’m afraid. To me it is black and white. Verbally abusing a 12 year old child is ALWAYS wrong. It is NEVER justified. 

a) under the balance of probability, yes. However, I could care less. Verbally abusing a 12 year old child is wrong. 
b) whether it has been reported to the police or not is irrelevant. Verbally abusing a 12 year old child is wrong.

c) we are supposed to condemn it unreservedly when given the opportunity. 
d) why are you linking the abuse of a 12 year old child with his fathers failings. Are you suggesting it’s ok to abuse a 12 year old child if his father isn’t good at his job?

For the record I do not feel DC is capable of running SWFC but would never use that as an excuse to abuse a child. 

Let me be clear - An awful awful business, children being abused, unforgivable.

However, should DC not be held to account for any of his failings or embarrassing PR disasters purely on the basis that someone, somewhere has been despicable towards his son, possibly not even a Wednesday supporter.

Oh, sorry, Jack the Lad of Dodgeville here.

'I've not done the accounts, processed refunds, met regulations, done my due diligence, hired adequate staff, spoken professionally ever but actually it's every single one of my faithful customers fault because someone went on my Twitter feed and called my son names'

It doesn't wash and nowhere have I said the abuse his son got was justified.

Guest Willow Owl
5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Who’s gonna break it to him?

lol

I always thought this was a forum for opinions. I came on here to post my opinions not to ridiculed and accused of sycophancy

If you don’t like my opinion then fine, scroll and move on. There is absolutely no need to try and ridicule people for their opinion and then try to drum up support with other posters

Take a step back and think before you try and ridicule others for their opinions, and before you start deflecting take a look back at who posted the first sarcastic post.

Please do not send me a private message regarding content as it’s you that needs reminding. 😢

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Now now, attack the post not the poster Daveyboy.

Always thought you played it with a straight bat

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Please remember this when you suggest criticising the Chairman is in any way damaging the club or not supporting the club properly etc 

Cant have it both ways

lol

I've never said that criticising DC is damaging the club...especially as I don't do Twatter or the club on FB. It's the self importance that is laughable...we can either pay and go to matches or buy from the club or not. That is the only way we can register with DC that we are not happy. I could I suppose really throw my toys out of the pram and get nationwide notice by writing a strongly worded letter to the Times 🤣

Edited by daveyboy66

1 minute ago, Willow Owl said:

I always thought this was a forum for opinions. I came on here to post my opinions not to ridiculed and accused of sycophancy

If you don’t like my opinion then fine, scroll and move on. There is absolutely no need to try and ridicule people for their opinion and then try to drum up support with other posters

Take a step back and think before you try and ridicule others for their opinions, and before you start deflecting take a look back at who posted the first sarcastic post.

Please do not send me a private message regarding content as it’s you that needs reminding. 😢

I think it's been a long day mate for everyone.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

Let me be clear - An awful awful business, children being abused, unforgivable.

However, should DC not be held to account for any of his failings or embarrassing PR disasters purely on the basis that someone, somewhere has been despicable towards his son, possibly not even a Wednesday supporter.

Oh, sorry, Jack the Lad of Dodgeville here.

'I've not done the accounts, processed refunds, met regulations, done my due diligence, hired adequate staff, spoken professionally ever but actually it's every single one of my faithful customers fault because someone went on my Twitter feed and called my son names'

It doesn't wash and nowhere have I said the abuse his son got was justified.

Why can you not de-link the abuse allegedly sent to a 12 year old child and his fathers failings ? The 2 issues don’t belong in the same conversation or thread. The abuse of a 12 year old child is wrong. No ifs, buts or maybes.

Do you really believe that abuse came from someone other than a Wednesday supporter ? 

There are plenty of threads and comments dealing with the incompetence of DC, his lack of experience, his lack of commercial acumen, his poor judgement in his choice of advisers, his remarkably low emotional intelligence in understanding the mood of the fan base. It would do you a much greater service to voice your opinions on child abuse and on the failings of DC separately. 

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ive never once read a single post from you where you either accepted any failure from the chairman or that wasn’t an attack on Wednesday fans 

How come?

Try page 6 of this thread 

quote “ despite his many failings “ unquote.

Saying I am attacking Wednesday fans is simply not true, It’s my opinion that’s all.

You are happy to to let the Chansiri out threads run, without question and I’m hypocritical !!

Thats me done, 

Guest Willow Owl
12 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I think it's been a long day mate for everyone.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones

You too Mystic, Stay safe and UTO

28 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

We’ve had the Pulis interviews though and the insinuations. We’ve also had numerous threads on here which have basically agreed with what Pulis has said. We’ve had numerous threads about why Pulis was sacked, No money for transfers, player wages, Pulis has told home truths that Chansiri didn’t like. Didn’t see many threads saying 2 sides to every story then.

As I said before, Pulis is entitled to a reply but I will back the chairmans decision on this. 

If I get drunk and curl one out in my sleep in the bed  tonight I don’t expect praise from ‘er indoors for clearing it up tomorrow morning. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Why can you not de-link the abuse allegedly sent to a 12 year old child and his fathers failings ? The 2 issues don’t belong in the same conversation or thread. The abuse of a 12 year old child is wrong. No ifs, buts or maybes.

Do you really believe that abuse came from someone other than a Wednesday supporter ? 

There are plenty of threads and comments dealing with the incompetence of DC, his lack of experience, his lack of commercial acumen, his poor judgement in his choice of advisers, his remarkably low emotional intelligence in understanding the mood of the fan base. It would do you a much greater service to voice your opinions on child abuse and on the failings of DC separately. 

Look we have to agree to disagree but most certainly not on the subject of abusing children.

Respect your view and have a Happy New Year

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

If I get drunk and curl one out in my sleep in the bed  tonight I don’t expect praise from ‘er indoors for clearing it up tomorrow morning. 

Your bedroom antics are none of my concern to be honest. 🥴🥴