Positive vibes at Middlewood! The boys are upbeat ahead of Stoke test

Totally expect to get these views thrown back at me at some stage in the future but despite the general negativity that was around when Pulis was appointed, I’m convinced that Chansiri has finally hired the manager that is going to build the club that he and we want. It won’t be easy or quick but Pulis will get the job done here and create a similar legacy for himself that he has at tomorrow’s opponents.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

Totally expect to get these views thrown back at me at some stage in the future but despite the general negativity that was around when Pulis was appointed, I’m convinced that Chansiri has finally hired the manager that is going to build the club that he and we want. It won’t be easy or quick but Pulis will get the job done here and create a similar legacy for himself that he has at tomorrow’s opponents.

Hope you're right.

I certainly think we have more chance of moving in the right direction under Pulis than we had under Monk.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jim said:

:Chansiri::pulis::tango:

Tony Pulis legacy !

• Haha 1