So history really is being repeated (pulis for Monk)

38 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Ive got a Baggies pal.

He thought Pulis was great in the Championship but once in the Prem he and his young son got fed up of the defence-first approach and lack of goals.

Snippets from West Brom fans, there are many, many more.....

"Dire, defensive football. Albion's image tarnished."

"Awful awful ones. It upsets me this clown will forever be a part of our history."

"He only knows a target man and a goalkeeper. The rest are defenders"

"He only had ex bus drivers, who knew how to park the bus."

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

1:0 wins

Dull affairs

Eye bleeding anti-football

Goals from corners and free kicks (headers from defenders mostly)

Pulis fills his teams with 6ft plus players and uses free kicks and corners as his goal threat. Football at its worst. 

33 minutes ago, striker said:

Snippets from West Brom fans, there are many, many more.....

"Dire, defensive football. Albion's image tarnished."

"Awful awful ones. It upsets me this clown will forever be a part of our history."

"He only knows a target man and a goalkeeper. The rest are defenders"

"He only had ex bus drivers, who knew how to park the bus."

From Stoke fans...

“Assuming thats where he was going yesterday he will so a very similar job there to what Oneil did here and warnock at Boro safe this year mid table and taking a few scalps  on the way and a real threat next year”

”If TP is there for three years or more there is little doubt they will get to the Prem.”

Style or substance?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

From Stoke fans...

“Assuming thats where he was going yesterday he will so a very similar job there to what Oneil did here and warnock at Boro safe this year mid table and taking a few scalps  on the way and a real threat next year”

”If TP is there for three years or more there is little doubt they will get to the Prem.”

Style or substance?

My honest opinion is he would deliver  neither. He would be a terrible appoint and nothing I've seen or read has changed my opinion even slightly. 

That said, I'm wrong about half of the time so who knows, but I reckon I could call this one fairly accurately. 

Edited by striker

I would rather Ryan Lowe got the job. However, he's not going to.  Pulis is not my choice but he has my support as manager of Wednesday. And I'd love us to have five years in the PL and get to the FA Cup final. After he'd done that for Stoke, he left, look where they are now ! Just sayin'