2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Another important thing to note is that we've already cut the gap to 9 and boosted the goal difference on several other clubs who you'd expect to be in and around the relegation mix like Barnsley, Wycombe, Huddersfield,  Boro and Coventry - despite on paper having played one of our harder games and Barnsley and Wycombe lost at home in what should have been amongst their easier ones. 

Need to sort out that home form now... 

A lot is going to depend on how we do against the sides most likely to be in the relegation fight. 

We haven’t been great at this in recent seasons.

These are immediately 6 pointers for us and if we win enough of them then I fancy us to pick up more points against the better sides than they will.

1 minute ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Aren't we still in the appeal process for the 12 point deduction?

Yes, result due in October. Don’t think anyone is expecting it to be won by us really.  But hopefully the EFL will face some punishment for their actions 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yes, result due in October. Don’t think anyone is expecting it to be won by us really.  But hopefully the EFL will face some punishment for their actions 

I suspect the best we can hope for is the penalty being reduced slightly, probably on the basis that we have been penalised to an extent that apparently didn't exist at the time of the indiscretion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

I suspect the best we can hope for is the penalty being reduced slightly, probably on the basis that we have been penalised to an extent that apparently didn't exist at the time of the indiscretion. 

If we could get it reduced to -9 it would be a big thing imo.

We would halve half the penalty after 1 game.