Sheffield Wednesday to start dialogue with SWFC Supporters Trust

Bloody hell they are trying to sort out contracts and the bloody, bloody fan group interrupt them.  I'm gonna set up a fans group to sit on the fans group business.

Joking apart, I can't see this group achieving much, maybe in the short term communications wise, we might see a few improvements.   It's not going to be the driving force or stimulus the club really needs.

For now, it can't do any harm. 

• Like 1

I hope they have an impact but if they disagree with DC ideas it will be the last meeting they have.

Look at the fans forum the club has to have by law of the league, we haven't had one since DC spat his dummy out.

I just cannot see anything changing the man is just too stubborn. 

36 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I hope they have an impact but if they disagree with DC ideas it will be the last meeting they have.

Look at the fans forum the club has to have by law of the league, we haven't had one since DC spat his dummy out.

To be fair it's been spectacular every time Dejphon has decided to interact

Remember the Christmas/New Year midnight rant?

And then the fans forum where he got clapped for mocking the United team (that then went on to promotion whilst we sold our ground and got into FFP trouble)

lol

The last fans forum was extraordinary. Absolutely incredible. The clapping of everything he said was like watching disciples of David Icke clapping him saying the Queen is a lizard

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The last fans forum was extraordinary. Absolutely incredible. The clapping of everything he said was like watching disciples of David Icke clapping him saying the Queen is a lizard

skynews-david-icke-conspiracy-coronavirus_4966025.thumb.jpg.cee216d7eefde327697a894275fc0eb0.jpg

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Some fans still aren't over this episode are they?

lol

Bless em

It bypassed me that episode not sure who the goodies or the baddies were.

I will write a book about it one day.  Another chapter in the Folklore of Sheffield Wednesday (fans).

Did it really happen, false memories?   I never saw any black balloons. 

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

It bypassed me that episode not sure who the goodies or the baddies were.

I will write a book about it one day.  Another chapter in the Folklore of Sheffield Wednesday (fans).

Did it really happen, false memories?   I never saw any black balloons. 

The Uberfans got all angrymad about it (they still are) 

The club were chatting away to Ken Bates behind the scenes but when the Owls Trust had a night out with Ken Bates at a Working Men's Club the fans lost their heads completely and tried running the Owls Trust out of Sheffield (even though the club were chatting to Ken Bates all along anyway)

lol

It was the maddest craziest time

Uncle Dave lost his head too and him and his cohorts picked a fight with the fans, so the fans had a black balloon protest

Whilst this was going off the uberfans were still proper fuming, trying to act all cool to their mates n that in their adidas sambas, burberry scarves and them hats with goggles sewn into them. They even stopped pointing at the West Stand for a bit and started pointing at all the black balloons in the ground.

So essentially the uberfans/cool kids/northstand pointers used The Owls Trust as a scapegoat and blamed them for talking to Ken Bates, when the club was talking to Ken Bates all along.

It's still a touchy subject to mention The Owls Trust, because the Uberfans now realise how ridiculous they looked when they said Uncle Dave was the man and nobody could come in and do a better job or put their own money in like he did.

99% of the uberfans don't actually have any gripes with The Owls Trust, Wednesdayite or fans groups in general. But they have to say they do in public otherwise they won't be included in the cool kids whatsapp groups and won't' be able to stand in the North Stand pointing area anymore. It's part of the ritual of becoming an uberfan. You have to pledge to hate the black balloon protest and the Owls Trust/Wednesdayite.

Then once you've joined you can call anyone questioning ANYTHING about Wednesday a snowflake or 'one of the usual suspects' (look out for these phrases/sayings - you'll spot them on here from time to time which is really REALLY ironic given that the people actually being snowflakes are the uberfans being snowflakes about fans with a different opinion to the one they're told to have in the whatsapp groups)

Hope that clarifies it 

You can write your book now

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The Uberfans got all angrymad about it (they still are) 

The club were chatting away to Ken Bates behind the scenes but when the Owls Trust had a night out with Ken Bates at a Working Men's Club the fans lost their heads completely and tried running the Owls Trust out of Sheffield (even though the club were chatting to Ken Bates all along anyway)

lol

It was the maddest craziest time

Uncle Dave lost his head too and him and his cohorts picked a fight with the fans, so the fans had a black balloon protest

Whilst this was going off the uberfans were still proper fuming, trying to act all cool to their mates n that in their adidas sambas, burberry scarves and them hats with goggles sewn into them. They even stopped pointing at the West Stand for a bit and started pointing at all the black balloons in the ground.

So essentially the uberfans/cool kids/northstand pointers used The Owls Trust as a scapegoat and blamed them for talking to Ken Bates, when the club was talking to Ken Bates all along.

It's still a touchy subject to mention The Owls Trust, because the Uberfans now realise how ridiculous they looked when they said Uncle Dave was the man and nobody could come in and do a better job or put their own money in like he did.

99% of the uberfans don't actually have any gripes with The Owls Trust, Wednesdayite or fans groups in general. But they have to say they do in public otherwise they won't be included in the cool kids whatsapp groups and won't' be able to stand in the North Stand pointing area anymore. It's part of the ritual of becoming an uberfan. You have to pledge to hate the black balloon protest and the Owls Trust/Wednesdayite.

Then once you've joined you can call anyone questioning ANYTHING about Wednesday a snowflake or 'one of the usual suspects' (look out for these phrases/sayings - you'll spot them on here from time to time which is really REALLY ironic given that the people actually being snowflakes are the uberfans being snowflakes about fans with a different opinion to the one they're told to have in the whatsapp groups)

Hope that clarifies it 

You can write your book now

lol

No need for a book now