Carlos is at it again..

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FOOOOOOKERY ARE YOU SAYING

Carlos is lucky not to have legal proceedings against him by players he brought back to play when he did 

Players are not forced to play against their wishes. They are only selected if they say they are fit, regardless of what the manager wants them to do.

Look at Tom Lees not wanting to play last week despite the medical team saying there was nothing clinically wrong with him.

Edited by NorthernOwl

It was obvious when we played Huddersfield that half the team were not fit enough to be on the pitch.

Obviously I don’t know how that happened but the clue is that Carlos was the boss.

I watched Ross Wallace come off with an hamstring problem, last league game at Ipswich. He was very upset because he expected that to be his play off hopes gone.

He played 60 mins in the away game, had to come off, started the home game lasted 2 mins .

11 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

It was obvious when we played Huddersfield that half the team were not fit enough to be on the pitch.

Obviously I don’t know how that happened but the clue is that Carlos was the boss.

I watched Ross Wallace come off with an hamstring problem, last league game at Ipswich. He was very upset because he expected that to be his play off hopes gone.

He played 60 mins in the away game, had to come off, started the home game lasted 2 mins .

A bit like Brighton the previous season then