Carlos doing well in Portugal

I'd take him back but let's not forget both playoff seasons under him were when we played with no expectation. We were able to play freely without any pressure and ultimately that is what got us so close

I think it would only work if DC changes his transfer policy. Let's be honest Carlos didn't have a say on which players were brought in at the time yet gets blamed for the poor recruitment

I think towards the end he got caught up in his own hype. The £20 note press conference and he often insinuated we were lucky to have him and he turned down other clubs to stay. I think the media built him up too much and he started to think he was better than he was

Like I said above, I wouldn't be against it but DC would have to alter his transfer policy

On 20/05/2020 at 16:30, Bluesteel said:

That team is remembered as being better than it was, it was great going forward but soft without the ball. It was meant to be the start and we were arguably a more well rounded side the second season (albeit with a lack of pace, height and a defensive mid which we only just got round to rectifying).

Cant really agree that we were ‘soft without the ball’ we worked hard and pressed quick back then. 

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Cant really agree that we were ‘soft without the ball’ we worked hard and pressed quick back then. 

Not at the likes of Preston, Charlton, MK Dons, Burnley. Anyone who was direct or had fast physical players managed to get through us too easily. A mixture of that pressing with a bit of height and power of our own would’ve been a good balance 

Threads about this wazzock should be banned.

Wish he'd stayed now and took us down to League 1, which is where he was taking us. It would be worth it to be rid of this pathetic obsession some of our fans have with this fraud.

All this "best team we've had in decades testicles" shows how thick some people are. He had more money than every manager for the last 2 decades put together you idiots!!!!

We still failed at Wembley and we went downhill fast after that. Complete fraud.

Carlos is a defensive manager, but didn't have enough defensive players in the squad.

Chansiri wanted attack-minded players as an antidote to Gray's style - even though we finished probably 6 places higher than we ought to have done under him.

The fans craved excitement and rampant attacking for 90 minutes.

We lavished a fortune on forwards, but the defence was comparatively bob.

What did we used to say? Top six up front, bottom six at the back.