Rhodes To Celtic

37 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

At no point have I suggested that the club should comment on rumours. However there is a grey area on that subject whereas if a rumour should become viral there is an opportunity for the club to say (for example) ‘SWFC understand there  is a lot of talk about xxxx and as there has been no communication between either club we have no comment ‘ 

Simple communication with the fan base is what I’m looking for

BREAKING NEWS: SWFC understand there is a thread on Owlstalk about a last minute £1m demand from our chairman in a proposed deal for Jordan Rhodes to join Celtic. As this notion appears to stem from a lack of basic reading comprehension on the part of the OP, the club don't feel the need to comment any further at this time.

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

At no point have I suggested that the club should comment on rumours.

Good. Glad you've made that clear.

59 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

However there is a grey area on that subject whereas if a rumour should become viral there is an opportunity for the club to say (for example) ‘SWFC understand there  is a lot of talk about xxxx and as there has been no communication between either club we have no comment ‘ 

Huh? That's bordering on the exact opposite of the previous sentence. You even used the same descriptive term (rumours) in each case.