LEAVE!

We will only sack the next guy when the players don’t turn up. Give Monk a full season and see what he can do next season. He proved me wrong today with the bizarre team selection and getting a good point away from home, scoring 3 goals away is a good return.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Prince said:

Not sure but very happy today with the performance second half and the point, small steps forward is what’s required and a bit of patience.

Patience is wearing thin for me it's gone from brilliant start to shocking displays really baffling 

5 minutes ago, 1867_OWL said:

Patience is wearing thin for me it's gone from brilliant start to shocking displays really baffling 

It’s a number of factors for me and not just Monk, Getting rid of him is like shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic. I do think he needs his own players in and some coaching assistance from his own choice of coaches. The culture of the recent failures runs deep at the club and needs to be removed before we can go again, This might be difficult with the financial constraints.

1 minute ago, Prince said:

It’s a number of factors for me and not just Monk, Getting rid of him is like shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic. I do think he needs his own players in and some coaching assistance from his own choice of coaches. The culture of the recent failures runs deep at the club and needs to be removed before we can go again, This might be difficult with the financial constraints.

this is the thing we don't seem to have a pot to wee wee in come the summer and our so called stars are seriously under performing loans again might be the key although do they put a shift in? I'd like to see fessi still here and him really put the effort in he could be our golden chance out of here,

Guest LondonOwl313
9 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

//www.sheffieldwednesday.news/analysis/want-me-to-leave-wednesdays-westwood-and-hutchinson-arent-the-only-players-banished-by-ruthless-monk/

He’s a terrible man manager.. it’s like he’s playing football manager or something