What's bullens role in all this

I doubt anyone on here knows for certain what’s going on with Bullen. He could be a yes man, or trying to change the culture from within. He could be responsible for our defensive fragility or he could be busting his ass to try and improve us. 

I’m going to give him the benefit of doubt and assume he is trying his best and cares for the club. All that being said, I want a complete reset next season with Bullen departing with appreciation for his effort and commitment. 

Guest wilyfox

For all the talk of disharmony in the dressing room, I'd question not only Bullen's role in dealing with it, but Tom Lees as well. He's supposedly the fookin' captain. They're both big enough and ugly enough to bang a few heads together and put an end to all this nonsense. 

Think about Bullen's character, look at what he does on social media to promote the kind of attitude he wants to see Sheffield Wednesday players have - he was a captain at the back and exactly the kind of player and character we are severely lacking right now.

Do we really think we'd be better off without him?

22 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

For all the talk of disharmony in the dressing room, I'd question not only Bullen's role in dealing with it, but Tom Lees as well. He's supposedly the fookin' captain. They're both big enough and ugly enough to bang a few heads together and put an end to all this nonsense. 

Tom Lees wouldn’t say boo to a goose 

Bullen should have been involved in sorting this mess. In my mind if he is not doing that he is contributing little. He ain’t a top class tactician so should have some responsibility for maintaining the atmosphere in the dressing room.

He must know Hutch and Westwood inside out, after all he brought them straight back when Jos went.

Perhaps he is just biding his time waiting for another crack at the managers job

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Tom Lees wouldn’t say boo to a goose 

Well he fookin' should. He has the armband. Stopping all this bullshït comes with the job. 

5 hours ago, davey_wells said:

Think about Bullen's character, look at what he does on social media to promote the kind of attitude he wants to see Sheffield Wednesday players have - he was a captain at the back and exactly the kind of player and character we are severely lacking right now.

Do we really think we'd be better off without him?

Yes.  The routine apparently has fallen on deaf ears as of late.