Last Season Ticket?

From OP

I think like most who have, or will at a later date, we will watch Wednesday regardless. It's about time with family and friends in the pub before and after as well as the banter that you have with the random ST holders that you sit with. 

I think that’s pretty much the case with thousands of ST holders at S6. It’s the day out, few beers, meeting friends before / after. Few laughs and jokes. Football kind of comes second to all this but it’s the flux that brings it all together. 

Take away that pre / post match stuff and many many fans wouldn’t bother. 

Edited by Essix Blue

Guest Grez Bez
1 hour ago, Essix Blue said:

From OP

I think like most who have, or will at a later date, we will watch Wednesday regardless. It's about time with family and friends in the pub before and after as well as the banter that you have with the random ST holders that you sit with. 

I think that’s pretty much the case with thousands of ST holders at S6. It’s the day out, few beers, meeting friends before / after. Few laughs and jokes. Football kind of comes second to all this but it’s the flux that brings it all together. 

Take away that pre / post match stuff and many many fans wouldn’t bother. 

Thats very true

Unfortunately some of my mates can't afford now they have kids etc. It's a day out now that we plan for as its so expensive.