Westwood or Dawson

1 minute ago, Ian said:

You’re right I don’t know you.....I do know however that you don’t go to more games than me. You might go to as many, but not more....which given you intimated I don’t go at all is some error on your part

The error on your part is that you assume your knowledge is above others.

Maybe you do go as often as you say but you sound like you don't - I have seen countless times when the major factor in driving forwards is Westwood, yet you do not see that.

Either you don't see it because you lack the vision or you don't go to games, I don't know which is true, but one is.    Either you don't go or  you don't use your eyes.

2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

The error on your part is that you assume your knowledge is above others.

Maybe you do go as often as you say but you sound like you don't - I have seen countless times when the major factor in driving forwards is Westwood, yet you do not see that.

Either you don't see it because you lack the vision or you don't go to games, I don't know which is true, but one is.    Either you don't go or  you don't use your eyes.

Or you are wrong..,..there isn’t one person on here who has agreed with your stance that Westwood is quick to set up attacks

13 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Do you think he's the only one?   - and that's not a leading question, I genuinely mean it.

My reasoning is, if he's not the only one then something else needs to be done too.    Get them in, give them the riot act - find out why they turn off after 80 minutes etc.

He's been at fault for every late goal we've conceded in recent games, bar the one at cardiff of course.

He just needs dropping to re-energise himself. He needs to know he isn't untouchable. We have 3 very good goalkeepers, we don't need to stick with one who is clearly struggling at the moment. 

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

34 minutes ago, Ian said:

Or you are wrong..,..there isn’t one person on here who has agreed with your stance that Westwood is quick to set up attacks

Being loudly vocal does not make you correct, being silent does not make you wrong.

I take it back, I do seriously doubt you go as frequently as you say you do, especially if as you say you are a ref.

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Being loudly vocal does not make you correct, being silent does not make you wrong.

I take it back, I do seriously doubt you go as frequently as you say you do, especially if as you say you are a ref.

It a well known fact that having a whistle makes you always correct, infallible and gives you a Teflon base layer

Edited by McRightSide