Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Half time Bovril said:

I’m still annoyed at lasts night game, more so than other injustices with incurred. I know it’s daft but I’m sure some other of our fans feel the same. It’s ruined my weekend. 

How many more points are we going to lose due to absolute ridiculous inept officiating.

just off the top of my head tomlins deliberate assault on borner, the slicing down of Harris no card but hutch gets one, The fair tackles that are deemed as free kicks one resulting in there goal, then the obvious cheating and interfering with play. 

 

Its not not just the decisions that give the opposition an opportunity. But it changes the dynamics of the game. It’s not just chance the we where not as good in the second half, it alters the mindset of both sets of players. Little things that can alter the game, they became aware and go in for challengers harder, appeal for penalties, by the way ridiculous gamesmanship, knowing the ref has sided With them. 

Why do we seem to get these refs so so peeed off!!!!!!

I've concluded we are getting punished by the League via the refs for FFP.

 

Its the only explanation.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agree. We were poor second half, as many people state, but a massive reason for that was the behaviour of Cardiff. 45 mins of hoof it and dive, and the ref bought every single one of them. No wonder we lost control.

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We could and should be sat at the top of the league today that’s the big disappointment for me , just to see us at the top for once . 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drop the hate btw. It only makes it worse. 

 

W4rn0ck has opened his team up for those type of tactics against them for the rest of the season. 

 

We should try the "Jumping Jack" against Leeds and see if the officials think it's acceptable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t the ref’s inept performance help us with not giving the penalty?

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

We could and should be sat at the top of the league today that’s the big disappointment for me , just to see us at the top for once . 

We'll get plenty of more chances if we're good enough, which I think we are. 

 

As Monk said before the game, League position counts for nothing at this stage of the season. 

 

The League at the end of May is what's important. 

 

We're not winning the League with the officials against us though. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, torres said:

Didn’t the ref’s inept performance help us with not giving the penalty?

Even by their own biased standards they ocasionally make a mistake. 

 

Some of their "mistakes" had to be intentional though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Even by their own biased standards they ocasionally make a mistake. 

 

Some of their "mistakes" had to be intentional though. 

 

I’m not having it.

 

They aren’t the best but I don’t believe they are corrupt one bit 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, torres said:

 

I’m not having it.

 

They aren’t the best but I don’t believe they are corrupt one bit 

Maybe, they are poor, but I doubt see it evening itself out with us, and you have to ask why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ozymandias Owl said:

Maybe, they are poor, but I doubt see it evening itself out with us, and you have to ask why?

 

You could argue it did yesterday 

 

Blatant pen not given 

Blatant offside not given 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Totally agree. We were poor second half, as many people state, but a massive reason for that was the behaviour of Cardiff. 45 mins of hoof it and dive, and the ref bought every single one of them. No wonder we lost control.

True but the drive forward from our midfield is inadequate esp as Fletcher solo up front will never work if he is isolated 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Drop the hate btw. It only makes it worse. 

 

W4rn0ck has opened his team up for those type of tactics against them for the rest of the season. 

 

We should try the "Jumping Jack" against Leeds and see if the officials think it's acceptable. 

Yes have Nuhiu stood there, instead of star jumps have him mooney the goalkeeper as the kick is taken. All will be legal as clearly anything goes now. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitter pill to swallow. When we're one up with 5 mins remaining, you'd hope to see the game out and take the win. Nature of the equaliser piles on more frustration as well; a free-kick that wasn't, and a strike that should have been chalked off for offside. That said, we had our chances to put game to bed and didn't take them. Pressure was always going to build at one-nil. I'm more concerned about not getting that second goal. I thought the game was very similar to the Huddersfield match, but this time we couldn't add a second and got pegged back. Otherwise, it was a good away performance. With hindsight, Monk should rue his sub choices too.

  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about Tom Lees’ handball on the line against Reading?

 

Liam Palmers pull on Flint?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, torres said:

 

You could argue it did yesterday 

 

Blatant pen not given 

Blatant offside not given 

 

Disagree on that. Flint wasn't getting on the end of that cross anyway. Dawson plucked it out the air comfortably. It wouldn't have carried. Flint also went down like a 10-dollar hooker. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Colinwestzicoest said:

Yes have Nuhiu stood there, instead of star jumps have him mooney the goalkeeper as the kick is taken. All will be legal as clearly anything goes now. 

He can't be offside for a rebound off a save either. Everyone's a winner, unless we find the rules have changed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

 

Disagree on that. Flint wasn't getting on the end of that cross anyway. Dawson plucked it out the air comfortably. It wouldn't have carried. Flint also went down like a 10-dollar hooker. 

 

My point really.

 

Other way round most of our supporters would be outraged it wasn’t a pen 

 

Happens against us - never been a foul 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, torres said:

 

My point really.

 

Other way round most of our supporters would be outraged it wasn’t a pen 

 

Happens against us - never been a foul 

 

I wouldn't have called for it. Like I said, the cross was short. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

I've concluded we are getting punished by the League via the refs for FFP.

 

Its the only explanation.

recently it maybe 'the only explanation' but I've felt we've had the 'shitty end of the stick' for some time now.

it's not hard to see when you're continually 'forgotten' when 'party invites' are handed out.

look back at when ff was hacked down (was it by dawson) at hull, and got sent off for it, his treatment by the authorities (who lacked proof) this time around.

when we were relegated in the game against palarse at home, one of their players raised his foot that high he kicked our keeper in the head whilst he was stood up straight, he didn't even get booked for it.

look at what cantona did to a supporter, in comparison to dicanio and a 'diving' referee.

I don't quite recall the game but at home in L1 andre mariner disallowed us a goal and took play back to our half to 'award' us a free kick.

I can't remember the one's in our favour, but the 'unfortunate' injustices have been going on for some time, and it's needed tackling by the club for some time, but hasn't been.

the pigs would have been all over it, shoes off in car park, faded actors up in arms, mp's joining in, complaints to anyone who was listening.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...