2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Just watched it again

Horrendous positioning from Dawson, way way too far to his left.

Rookie mistake from a keeper who clearly hasn’t played enough games.

Needs loaning out to be a #1 somewhere 

Technically I reckon he's a better keeper than Westwood. But he just seems to emit nervousness. Like how before the freekick he lines up the wall, gets in position, then rushes back to line up the wall again - the post hadn't moved from where it was 10 seconds earlier. If I was taking that freekick seeing Dawson do that would give me confidence.

3 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Technically I reckon he's a better keeper than Westwood. But he just seems to emit nervousness. Like how before the freekick he lines up the wall, gets in position, then rushes back to line up the wall again - the post hadn't moved from where it was 10 seconds earlier. If I was taking that freekick seeing Dawson do that would give me confidence.

westwood is a brilliant technician

dawson is more agile, but that’s it

needs to play some games at a more appropriate level

13 minutes ago, cjtowl1972 said:

Should have left his line & run to the linesman, before they could take free kick. Surely the ref would have waited & not let Cardiff take the kick into an open goal........oh hang on, he was a total w*nker.

no.

he should have ignored flint and stayed in the correct position to face the freekick.

as it was he got old manned by Flint

15 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Just watched it again

Horrendous positioning from Dawson, way way too far to his left.

Rookie mistake from a keeper who clearly hasn’t played enough games.

Needs loaning out to be a #1 somewhere 

His position was poor, granted, however, the free kick was laughable. The games becoming daft. 

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Tomlin bought it, that’s for sure. 

Yeah he played the game, you cant blame the lad. I would have scored the ref a 2 out of 10 at absoloute best this evening, it was only the second one I've managed to get to this season and I've come away from both disappointed, Hull was the other one. We should have had a penalty in that one. Shame but you do just have to dust down and go again dont you. Would have never taken Harris off. Like the look of him.