2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Shouldn't have been a free kick, then should have been offside, but you still have to question Dawson's positioning. Another step to the right and he'd possibly have saved it. I know he's trying to see the ball but you can't do that at the expense of leaving a gap that size. 

20191018_222031.thumb.jpg.af7146527bc92e6b25cdd8c87335d038.jpg

Got to agree. It wasn’t exactly smashed in either. More of a delicate floater

3 minutes ago, Animis said:

He tried but looked as confused as me as to what Flint was doing. I think Westwood would have run out of the goal properly stopping play. If its then brought, very vocally, to the refs' attention, not that it should have taken this, he would have had to spoken to Flint or simply blown for offside if he persisted.

I agree pal it's down to inept officials yet again ffs

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

Agree with that, too close to be showing so much of that side. That said, he also made a world class save that a lot of keepers wouldn't have. I can't blame him, the officials killed us.

It is funny (funny sad, not funny funny), that not one of the shitttstirrers who had slagged Dawson off at every chance, came on and said it was a good save, NOT ONE!!!!

Funny dat.

Guest Bulgaria
15 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

One question for everybody. Why do we consistently give away more fouls than the opposition? Pretty much every game this season. Are we a dirty and cynical team? Are the refs biased? Or are we a set of naive daft c00nts? 

I think we have a few dim players.

It was the same at Preston and Millwall.

15 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Shouldn't have been a free kick, then should have been offside, but you still have to question Dawson's positioning. Another step to the right and he'd possibly have saved it. I know he's trying to see the ball but you can't do that at the expense of leaving a gap that size. 

Blatant offside, obviously. Absolutely robbed.

But I don't agree with having a 6-man wall. Normally other teams have 4 men, 5 max. If Fox hadn't been there then Dawson would have more chance of seeing the freekick early. And any shot that Fox would have blocked would have been straight at Dawson anyway.

21 minutes ago, alanharper said:

A step to the right though and he leaves the left hand side of his goal open and that is the side that keepers shouldn't concede.

Fletcher jumps and it isn't a goal but even if a little higher that is the side of the goal that keepers will always say you find the corner well done 

1 minute ago, Howards back said:

Fair comment 

Either way, it's a poo free kick to concede.  He curls it in the top bins, take your hat off, fair play.  This was just like the kind of shots I give our keeper when I'm warming up pre match on a Sunday Morning - VVank!  

1 hour ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

Dawson did enough imo

Should have left his line & run to the linesman, before they could take free kick. Surely the ref would have waited & not let Cardiff take the kick into an open goal........oh hang on, he was a total w*nker.

• Like 1