Hutch to miss Wigan game - 5th yellow

15 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

Hutch is oujr midfield...will struggle sat without him against the mighty Wigan

If we struggle sat it won’t be due to Hutch missing. Have a lot of time for Hutch and his story is commendable but my god we need a change in that central midfield area.

Hopefully Luongo comes in and doesn’t spend most of the match chasing shadows and fouling his opponent 

11 hours ago, oldishowl said:

Whoever plays it will be a tough gig in a midfield two 

Yep but the fans have been banging on for years for 2 pacy wingers so unless we play just one up front which doesn't seem popular when we are at home how can we get the extra man in the centre 

10 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Yep but the fans have been banging on for years for 2 pacy wingers so unless we play just one up front which doesn't seem popular when we are at home how can we get the extra man in the centre 

I reckon it's time to start sneaking an extra man on. 

Do regs even count these days like they used to? :laugh:

11 hours ago, torryowl said:

I realise it is a circular debate but as we have seen in the last couple of games unless you have some possession  in midfield the pacy wingers struggle to get on the ball.

Harris didn't have a kick at Hull and struggled at Boro.

Anyway Monk seems to see 442 as an answer and Luongo, if picked on Saturday , might give us a bit more in midfield.

As for your question, like Monk I don't know the answer.