Applying pressure on Alan Billings

32 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

https://www.change.org/p/police-complaints-commission-removal-of-alan-billings-syp?use_react=false

7 people have signed it, i'm not one.   I'm not saying I won't sign it but I don't know that it's the right approach.   

12 have now signed but I do feel that the petition needs more work. For instance there is little or no detail on the commissioning of the work of prof stills and the statement made by Billings in the wake of the March derby match. Much more needed to make a complete picture, perhaps a small group should get together and work on a composited statement. 

26 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

I would warn anyone off making their details public.  SYP have previous for ruthlessly persecuting anybody who challenges 

Thats why i wont sign it . SYP are bent ,we all know that.

3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

12 have now signed but I do feel that the petition needs more work. For instance there is little or no detail on the commissioning of the work of prof stills and the statement made by Billings in the wake of the March derby match. Much more needed to make a complete picture, perhaps a small group should get together and work on a composited statement. 

I’ve just copied and paste what somebody else put on here, feel free to draft one and I’ll add it.

i wonder if we are missing a trick here.

After telling my wife tonight about how I had to come out completely wrong side of where I wanted to be, and ended up walking past the Barnsley coaches anyway but it just took me 10 minutes longer than it should.   She mentioned they are similar put out and it's not gone down very well at all.

If they are put out enough too, maybe a joint attack by both Wednesday and  United fans may be a better approach?

I do note not many signatures though, maybe not many people are bothered?   I'm a bit more bothered now because doing that every match doubles my time travelling home!  (I jest, unless of course next time it's weeing it down)

Edited by Salmonbones