Hector link in Joao transfer.

Just now, Reallondonowl said:

I am hoping he comes. Regardless of formation, having his stability at the back, particularly in the big games would be huge.

i liked him grabbing the pen at the end  we need a leader or lees does alongside

13 minutes ago, Reallondonowl said:

Unless he's made it clear that he wants to be in S6

Seems like it might be or there could be other interest we dont know about.

If its his desire to come he deserves huge credit for that if we get him. 95% of players would just go where the biggest salary is. Hopefully Hec is one who still thinks more matters than just money.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

First of all, I appologise if this has been posted elsewhere. I'm at work so don't have time to troll through 17 pages of the Joao thread. If I am going over old ground, please feel free to delete.

I've just been speaking to a mate who lives in Reading and is a Reading fan (poor soul). Apparently the rumour down there is that part of the Joao negotiations involves then waving the sell on fee they have for Hector and thus bringing his sale fee down. The rumour is that they are getting Joao and we are getting Hector from Chelsea with the sell on value they have in Hector disappearing and written off from the total cost of Joao. 

Apparently it is also rumoured that the fee for Joao will only be £800k upfront and then lots of installments.

To be clear, he isn't ITK and neither am I. Just the way it is being reported in some circles down there.

Just bumping this as it looks like your were genuinely ITK!

Well done!

6 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

Seems like it might be or there could be other interest we dont know about.

If its his desire to come he deserves huge credit for that if we get him. 95% of players would just go where the biggest salary is. Hopefully Hec is one who still thinks more matters than just money.

Maybe were offering the biggest ? 

Some of our players are top top earners in this league.

Edited by LiamAP22D