Just now, Mycroft said:

Bloody tories

When you read Handsworths post tho... it makes you think..

I'd certainly feel like favouring in the club's direction in contract talks... I know the world doesn't really work like that anymore but I'd feel like giving a bit back.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

When you read Handsworths post tho... it makes you think..

I'd certainly feel like favouring in the club's direction in contract talks... I know the world doesn't really work like that anymore but I'd feel like giving a bit back.

People live to their means and he will be wanting to maintain the status quo for as long as he can.  Often wondered how Premier players cope financially after they retire, for most it must be just living off what they have made as players.  Is this where agents really earn their money by advising the players they have on their books?

13 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

People live to their means and he will be wanting to maintain the status quo for as long as he can.  Often wondered how Premier players cope financially after they retire, for most it must be just living off what they have made as players.  Is this where agents really earn their money by advising the players they have on their books?

The cynic in me says they don't give a monkeys about what happens when the player retires. 

On 06/04/2019 at 22:54, TodwickOwl said:

Imagine this front 6 for final 6 games: 

Hooper Fletcher/Joao 

Aarons         Bannan.        Hutch      Reach 

With Forestieri in the mix somewhere too - no reason why we can’t win 5/6. 

Left side of midfield or not at all re FF - the magic is fading.

On 06/04/2019 at 22:54, TodwickOwl said:

Imagine this front 6 for final 6 games: 

Hooper Fletcher/Joao 

Aarons         Bannan.        Hutch      Reach 

With Forestieri in the mix somewhere too - no reason why we can’t win 5/6. 

Just about sums up Forestieri.

”With Forestieri in the mix somewhere”.

Almost 4 seasons and he still doesn’t have a nailed down role in our eyes. 

To me, it’s a tragic waste of talent. It’s crystal clear that in Bruce or Carlos’s 442 he is a fabulous LW, good enough to play week in week out in any team in the division. But as a striker he is nowhere near his ability as a winger.

Im hopeful but not optimistic, that in the next 6 games Bruce realises that Nando can’t be in a front two, tries him wide, he does brilliantly, and we get a full season of him in 19/20 in his best role for him and the team.

Edited by Holmowl