Chansiri must be absolutely kicking himself

The real point is imagine a scenario after the Stuart Gray sacking. You are club chairman, and have 3 candidates. CC, Dross and Steve Bruce. Based on their experience you can only make one appointment in my opinion and that is Steve Bruce. The names in this scenario are irrelevant, the clear point is the clubs decision making has been horrendous. 

1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

The real point is imagine a scenario after the Stuart Gray sacking. You are club chairman, and have 3 candidates. CC, Dross and Steve Bruce. Based on their experience you can only make one appointment in my opinion and that is Steve Bruce. The names in this scenario are irrelevant, the clear point is the clubs decision making has been horrendous. 

no supporter of DC but SB wasn't available   but agree the appointments of CC and JL seem to have been sage and onion picks 

fwiw i think gray should've been given a chance with some money 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

no supporter of DC but SB wasn't available   but agree the appointments of CC and JL seem to have been sage and onion picks 

fwiw i think gray should've been given a chance with some money 

I said the names are irrelevant, you miss the point. 

4 hours ago, mcmigo said:

I just dont believe that at all.  The previous couple of matches we were stale and toothless. We have played 2 relatively safe, relatively poorly performing teams at home in the last few days.

We are not consistent enough, nor strong enough, to be anywhere near top 6 and I think that would have been the case with Jos or Bruce in charge all season.  I also think we were never bad enough to go down.  This was always a mid table season.

We are in the top six given the last 12 games pts total...you keep making shitup

I’m just pleased DC has finally realised the route he was going down was the wrong one and we needed someone with Championship experience to lead this team. Appointing Jos was a terrible terrible decision however DC has done a great job to get Bruce in. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

I spoke to Holloway on the phone again.

He reckons we’d already be in the top 6 if he was manager.

He says he doesn’t care how long it takes, he wants a shot at being our manager. Wants to get us into the Champions League.

He’s had a new tattoo done too. Says Kieran Westwood can shag my wife.

0538BB4E-427A-4A76-91CE-CA22D7714C54.png

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1