***Attention all cult members, dust off yr hooded gowns.

Interesting change of tactics from the "ginger" Messiah..Seems he's going from being a sort of Hedge Priest in greno woods to move into mainstream.

I don't know how the cult will view this tbh.

Obviously they won't be allowed in  green leggings and hoods, so maybe they will stand outside.

Will they see it as some sort of betrayal or a necessary step on the road to new Jerus...errr...walkley....

Whats on the menu, just the 5 loaves an' 2 fish?

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

And so it came to pass, the Ginger Messiah left the safety of the greenwood and entered the City of Sheffield on a donkey, barefoot (him..not the donkey) Clad in vestments of blue and white striped cloth, his path down Halifax rd bestrewn with Palm leaves or whatever natural growth is abundant in the area...(cannabis leaves).

His capering followers were behind him, but were stopped by the authorities on Leppings lane, as their tights were discomfitting the residents.

"Worry ye not he cried" To his obscenely clad disciples.."I shall entereth the hall o wed (Cos that how yer pronounce it..Its like wing.. ED..as in a wing.. ED demon)

"I shall entereth the Hall ..O Wed..halls alone. clad only in err..whateverthef.ook this is I am wearing""

"But Master" cried Simanaic.."They do not understandeth thee, they are mainly Pagan and ignorant, they worshipped upon the altar of Jos!!!!

(All the followers hiss and grasp the crotch of their Lincoln green tights)

"ahh Simanaic..my trusty idiotic favourite" ...Quoth The Messiah

"It matters not what wenteth beforeth, We bring back those  to the fold  who have wandered from the green path of Greno..which is dangerous in Doggething times, and leadeth them back"

"But why Master...Why???"..wailed his demented disciple

"£40 a poppeth.....Then to the Top red at Greno matey...eth"?

"Get in there..err.. me lordeth" ...Whittered Simanaic.............

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

And so it came to pass, the Ginger Messiah left the safety of the greenwood and entered the City of Sheffield on a donkey, barefoot (him..not the donkey) Clad in vestments of blue and white striped cloth, his path down Halifax rd bestrewn with Palm leaves or whatever natural growth is abundant in the area...(cannabis leaves).

His capering followers were behind him, but were stopped by the authorities on Leppings lane, as their tights were discomfitting the residents.

"Worry ye not he cried" To his obscenely clad disciples.."I shall entereth the hall o wed (Cos that how yer pronounce it..Its like wing.. ED..as in a wing.. ED demon)

"I shall entereth the Hall ..O Wed..halls alone. clad only in err..whateverthef.ook this is I am wearing""

"But Master" cried Simanaic.."They do not understandeth thee, they are mainly Pagan and ignorant, they worshipped upon the altar of Jos!!!!

(All the followers hiss and grasp the crotch of their Lincoln green tights)

"ahh Simanaic..my trusty idiotic favourite" ...Quoth The Messiah

"It matters not what wenteth beforeth, We bring back those  to the fold  who have wandered from the green path of Greno..which is dangerous in Doggething times, and leadeth them back"

"But why Master...Why???"..wailed his demented disciple

"£40 a poppeth.....Then to the Top red at Greno matey...eth"?

"Get in there..err.. me lordeth" ...Whittered Simanaic.............

Sounds a bit like follow my leader then ?

tumblr_pag8fcd61L1qefmyjo1_400.gif

• Haha 4