Stewards and Medics on the kop today.

42 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

The stewards often get a lot of stick, so this is a thank you from me today.

I know that I suffer at times from acid that really cripples me at times.

It's never happened to me at a game though before, so I have nothing but thanks for the steward who asked a medic to attend to me on the kop.   I was absolutely doubled up looking like someone in the throws of a heart attack, I am sure.     This whilst having my young son next to me.

I was in a lot of pain which I obviously showed so much that this guy thought I was in need of attention and got a lovely female medic to attend to me who was absolutely professional.   She understood that I thought I knew what was wrong with me, and still did her job well - because quite frankly I could have been wrong.   

Whilst I knew I was not in trouble, I was clearly holding my chest and in a lot of pain - so thanks to those people who saw me in a lot of pain and came and checked me out.

We often slate people working at the club, today I would like to give thanks to a couple of them.

Glad you are ok mate . 

I used to do first aid at Hillsborough after leaving school, and as far as I know the same company still provides first responders and EMTs that work alongside the paramedics and ambulance service. I can’t speak highly enough of the people I worked with - they were all lovely folk who were great at their jobs. Glad to hear you’re alright Salmonbones and I hope your little un is too. 

2 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

The stewards often get a lot of stick, so this is a thank you from me today.

I know that I suffer at times from acid that really cripples me at times.

It's never happened to me at a game though before, so I have nothing but thanks for the steward who asked a medic to attend to me on the kop.   I was absolutely doubled up looking like someone in the throws of a heart attack, I am sure.     This whilst having my young son next to me.

I was in a lot of pain which I obviously showed so much that this guy thought I was in need of attention and got a lovely female medic to attend to me who was absolutely professional.   She understood that I thought I knew what was wrong with me, and still did her job well - because quite frankly I could have been wrong.   

Whilst I knew I was not in trouble, I was clearly holding my chest and in a lot of pain - so thanks to those people who saw me in a lot of pain and came and checked me out.

We often slate people working at the club, today I would like to give thanks to a couple of them.

beres before the match??     

jokes aside hopefully you get that sorted mate