Really nice touch by Southampton

16 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

sooner have a voucher what says jos out ,1 drink just don't cover watching this sh*te a gallon of beer and vodka would be needed to ease the boredom 

My post meant to get behind a NEW Manager - not Jos - he’s had enough time and has only served to divide the fanbase even more 

Having said that I wouldn’t put it past the chairman to stick blindly behind Jos 

Like many of the posters on here my alcohol intake has risen significantly since his  appointment 

1 hour ago, stevenbrookseyowl said:

Just watching Sky and The Southampton hierarchy have just sent a letter to all season ticket holders to unite the fan base together with a free drinks voucher to get behind the new manager

Maybe it’s something we could do ........

You need a competent owner to do something like that 

just shows what can be achieved in a few days. Southampton looked a different side to last time I saw them. He has had players in all week doing double sessions high intensity work to increase intensity. I think this is what our players require as they look devoid of energy. 

Think drink was paid for by Hassenhuttl or was his idea.

Definitely a good idea and well done Southampton. It is only a small cost but a good gesture all the same.

As unhappy I am about how our club has been run and I hate the term when people say any excuse to beat the club with a stick, but some of the replies in this thread lol

I’ll be the first to critcise when warranted, but, It’s nowt to do with us and yet the chairman is getting slagged off. Most clubs don’t do this either. It’s a tad harsh for this thread.

3 hours ago, stevenbrookseyowl said:

Just watching Sky and The Southampton hierarchy have just sent a letter to all season ticket holders to unite the fan base together with a free drinks voucher to get behind the new manager

sounds good, if we had a new manager but no chance with this one.

5 hours ago, stevenbrookseyowl said:

1 beer ? We need to be hammered to watch our shower of sh!t

Edited by leedsbornowl