Todays training...

Interesting that there doesn’t appear to be much smiling going on in those pictures compared to some training pics the club have put out already this season.

Could be there is some truth in the unhappy camp or more likely the club are trying to put out a focused mentality on getting things right message?

Either way we’ll find out soon I suppose?

3 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Interesting that there doesn’t appear to be much smiling going on in those pictures compared to some training pics the club have put out already this season.

Could be there is some truth in the unhappy camp or more likely the club are trying to put out a focused mentality on getting things right message?

Maybe we should all get them to form a group half round the running track to pose for nice smiley pictures. That should eleviate the 1000th conspiracy theory on here. If the Star had any decent reporters they would have field day reading this site.

13 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Have these photos been taken over the whole week or one day though?

They might all 'wag it' tomorrow!

:ph34r:

Obviously done on Westwood's day off. That coincides with the day Hutch can make it.

<edit> Ha. Hadn't seen that ^ </edit>

Edited by OxonOwl

4 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I'm glad they aren't enjoying the fitness work, looks like cardio session.

If they were laughing and joking whilst doing fitness work I'd question its effectiveness!

5 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I know, it’s weird - I always grin like a maniac when I’m on my 14th lap of a gruelling morning constitutional, or when I’m trying to catch footballs being blasted at me from 8 foot away...

:picnic: lol

It’s a training session not a Next catalogue ffs

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

bfaf2868e30965730927794e67039e03.jpg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, CLswfc said:

Maybe we should all get them to form a group half round the running track to pose for nice smiley pictures. That should eleviate the 1000th conspiracy theory on here. If the Star had any decent reporters they would have field day reading this site.

Once again there’s an overreaction to what I’ve posted for the umpteenth f***ing time.

There we’re some training pics on the site earlier on this season where it seemed to be a happy camp. Compare those pics to the ones on the site yesterday. There may be unrest, there may not be. Who knows but it doesn’t stop people on here getting their knickers in a twist over a simple observation.

10 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Nah. Prefer to see Abdi getting wedgied for missing a sitter and Palmer getting tea-bagged on his ‘fro when laid on the floor, following a solid tackle. That would be like seeing proper morale.