U23s v Burnley (h)

11 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Wildsmith taking his chance to impress then.

:duntmatter:

Loads better than Dawson though according to some

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Can't blame the kid only playing his 4th game of the season and has splints in his ar5e from sitting on the bench all season.

No you are correct but by the same token you can’t blame Dawson for the lack of clean sheets in the first team either 

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

I know this might be a bit radical but wouldn’t it be nice for the club to let the supporters know what’s going on. It would at least put an end to the continuous speculation 

54 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

They did, even told us the team too 

Just now, Ash76 said:

No you are correct but by the same token you can’t blame Dawson for the lack of clean sheets in the first team either 

He is a great shot stopper but its his all round game that needs improvement, for me does not come out to the attackers and close them down.

Wildsmith did nothing wrong from last season to only feature in the two cup games one of which he kept a clean sheet, Westwood well who knows.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

He is a great shot stopper but its his all round game that needs improvement, for me does not come out to the attackers and close them down.

Wildsmith did nothing wrong from last season to only feature in the two cup games one of which he kept a clean sheet, Westwood well who knows.

You’re wrong but it’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it 

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I know this might be a bit radical but wouldn’t it be nice for the club to let the supporters know what’s going on. It would at least put an end to the continuous speculation 

This only happens when the club need to sell something to us like season tickets or shirts.

Wait till January when the season ticket take up is not as much when prices go up 10% again.

Remember last January with the chairman statements which seem to suggest everything was run well, the problem was if DC had followed anything he had said we might have been run well.