Is It Beyond Belief

I think that Jos is right in saying that we play too much through Barry Bannan and we must be more positive and believe in our abilities throughout the team.

Yesterday magnificent though BB was we often brought play back in order to give the Bazzer the ball.

Penney demonstrated that with a positive mindset and with the skills that we have, there are more options than simply giving it to Barry.

I am really looking forward to the Forest game on Wednesday because I just have this feeling that Jos's message will finally sink in, and we will find positive outlets all over the pitch. Defenders never have, and never will, like having teams running at and through them.

In the latter stages of the Stoke game when we did run at them, suddenly, Stoke looked quite shabby.

I must admit that after Stoke went two up I did think crikey a cricket score coming up here, and there’s no way back. I have seldom been so happy to be wrong because from somewhere we found some bottle.

It’s about belief. I think Jos's attitude is right you only succeed if you believe you can. I think that he realised that his players really did get their belief in themselves in the second half you could actually feel it. Wednesday will be the proof.

It’s not beyond belief that we can make it this time.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

Sorry about the font. It looks OK on my screen. Unfortunately I can't change it now as I can't edit the post. Sorry.

No I think you should stick to it permanently. 

I used to post in bookman font

But it caused one or two to have meltdowns. 

Actually. Maybe I should bring it back 

Edited by Lord Snooty

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s installing all the right beliefs in the side, and seems to be a great man manager, which no one was saying in his first few months.

I bet the players can go to him for anything 

A very nice feeling around the club at the moment with him at the helm

To be fair I think there were signs of this from the off when we went to the Lane in a game many were dreading and put in a cracking per or mane with a scratch side...10 men for a huge period and which we very nearly won at the death