Almen Abdi is BACK

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Westwood will walk away for nothing next season regardless. He's not at the age to renew his contract. So it makes logical sense to give Dawson games and experience as he's got the potential to be our number 1 for years to come. Besides, I don't think Westwood is significantly better than Dawson.

Also, neglecting youth and not giving them a pathway into the first team has seen us lose our two best prospects in years. Integrating young players with big potential is important for a successful football club. There is such a demand for instant success these days, we forget about the bigger picture. You would think some fans would have learnt something from the Carlos era.

There’s a balance between playing your best players and allowing lesser experienced younger players to develop that may not even cut it in the end . Westwood is far better than any other keeper we have and in my eyes that’s a fact , to let such talent rot is puzzling to me . Can only put it down to an age issue . 

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Absolutely, no one here has seen the best of him and that needs to change or he can go freely for me, however if he does change it around then we have a serious player on our books.

I personally dont think hes got the desire to change it around, and i get the feeling neither does Jos. I would love to be wrong,