Most memorable game

3 hours ago, Mickjj said:

Yes Big John got the other while Dennis Law (2) ,Bobby Charlton and George Best scored for them. The game was real end to end stuff with the scoring going 1-0, 1-1, 1-2,  2-2, 2-3, 2-4, 3-4, 4-4, 5-4.

Yeah that was the best game I have ever seen, were it 69, never been serpassed anyware for me, jack signed for Liverpool shortly after that for 90,000 I believe.

Cardiff 2005. Felt like we took over the whole city. I remember being really over excited that I was finally going to be able to watch Wednesday highlights on TV. 

Hope to see a European game within my lifetime. 

Edited by VBQ24

20 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

5-0 Massacre of Burnley in the 1983 FA Cup QF Replay at Hillsborough in front of over 41,000 plus supporters.:tango:

This really was  a  special night under the floodlights. Massive crowd and atmosphere, great football and Wednesday just steamrollering Burnley.

1 minute ago, 31Dec1966 said:

This really was  a  special night under the floodlights. Massive crowd and atmosphere, great football and Wednesday just steamrollering Burnley.

Nearly Got crushed in the process on the Kop when the crowd surged forward when the first goal in.But nevertheless what a truly memorable night that was 35 years ago.WTF: