The Sheffield Wednesday Card

Just now, acquiescefc said:

But don't we have that already? Pointzzz

So if one guy who never goes to many games spends 10 grand on a car with a sponsor and gets 500 points instantly and can get a semi final(type) ticket straight away. 

No one would be disgruntled? Season ticket holders, shareholders, members with 20+ games in a season.. etceteraaa

I can't believe you have managed to pick holes in this cracker of an idea 

• Haha 1

Just now, acquiescefc said:

But don't we have that already? Pointzzz

So if one guy who never goes to many games spends 10 grand on a car with a sponsor and gets 500 points instantly and can get a semi final(type) ticket straight away. 

No one would be disgruntled? Season ticket holders, shareholders, members with 20+ games in a season.. etceteraaa

The idea here is to throw some ideas around

One card - everyone gets one - then a system is worked out that makes it fair to everyone 

If it's points it's points I literally honestly don't care but just give EVERYONE a card (like Tesco do with their clubcard) and let everyone be included and in it to win it.

INCLUSION not exclusion

I want this club to evolve not revol....... errrr..... nevermind

Owlstalk Shop

Basically, you just want the current ST card to be given to everyone who asks for one. Tbf it is half way there for it, but would cost a bit for the extra cost of additional cards. We do already get points on it for things as it is.

....Until people then start complaining that it is unfair that fans with more money are able to accumulate more points and get first dibs on away games....much like they do now when ST holders / fans who have been to more away games than others get first dibs.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

The idea here is to throw some ideas around

One card - everyone gets one - then a system is worked out that makes it fair to everyone 

If it's points it's points I literally honestly don't care but just give EVERYONE a card (like Tesco do with their clubcard) and let everyone be included and in it to win it.

INCLUSION not exclusion

I want this club to evolve not revol....... errrr..... nevermind

We all do. 

No one's interested in sponsoring us as we don't help them. Hence our current partners who don't ever seem to materialise. 

Wednesday card was free or nominal. Its now escalated to 90 quid because its not making money. Do you even get points on that any more?

Chances of him having the same thing with a few select (real) sponsors is never going to happen within a current season. 

It's a great idea. Just won't benefit the club or its most loyal supporters. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, smhouston said:

Basically, you just want the current ST card to be given to everyone who asks for one.

YES

Let's do it. Get sponsorship in to cover the whole costs of doing so and make EVERYONE with a card a member. 

For FREE

And then offer benefits to encourage spending and rocking up to matches

Sorted

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

It's a great idea. Just won't benefit the club or its most loyal supporters. 

yeah

Kinda makes you wonder why businesses from dry cleaners, coffee shops, restaurants, and massive supermarkets like Tesco etc have em innit

Someone should tell em 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

yeah

Kinda makes you wonder why businesses from dry cleaners, coffee shops, restaurants, and massive supermarkets like Tesco etc have em innit

Someone should tell em 

To get discounts freebies in their own store tho not to use in another entity. 

• Thanks 1

To get discounts freebies in their own store tho not to use in another entity. 

Eh?

Give benefits in the megastore, against ticket prices or whatever

The idea is simple

Give everyone that wants one a card. That card can be both a season ticket and have tickets loaded onto it. You can also accumulate points on it.

You get benefits from having one and using it

Literally that simple

Not sure if I've not communicated this idea well enough or whether everyone's ready Torres terrible attempts at trolling this thread and got all confused

lol

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Eh?

The idea is simple

Give everyone that wants one a card. That card can be both a season ticket and have tickets loaded onto it. You can also accumulate points on it.

Literally that simple

Not sure if I've not communicated this idea well enough or whether everyone's ready Torres terrible attempts at trolling this thread and got all confused

lol

Its all your own work this mess pal 

How many points does one get for traveling with D-Taxis? Do you accumulate points per mile? Or a set number of points per ride?

I need to know as I am planning a trip, and have already set my heart on using D-Taxis. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Eh?

The idea is simple

Literally that simple

lol

OK but we have that already. 

You started about getting points from local businesses and club to benefit each, I'm sure we had all that, like a crap quidco. Never heard anyone mention the wondrous benefits they availed of like 1% off an ipad or package holiday to tennereach. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bobness said:

How many points does one get for traveling with D-Taxis? Do you accumulate points per mile? Or a set number of points per ride?

I need to know as I am planning a trip, and have already set my heart on using D-Taxis. 

You get a million points if it turns up 

OK that was the other loopy suggestion by someone else. 

I'm on a train. In vain. 

lol

See - this idea is absolute genius and your'e getting distracted by the loonies running wild in this thread because they can't understand a simple concept

Stay just on my posts on the matter and your life will be totally complete

Owlstalk Shop