Signings or no signings

6 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Maybe I’m overly optimistic but I think we could ship out 4/5 more players and still be top 10. 

Abdi, Matias, Fox, one of the keepers, Jones, Winnall. 

If all them were to leave tomorrow we would be no worse off then we are now.

6 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Personally I’d like to see just a couple of players a CB and a winger. don’t need to break bank I think consolidation to be able to spend big next year I recon. The team we have is more than capable of a promotion push and the returns from injury are like new players ie abdi and matias haha never seen them really so you never know a good pre season with jos might be good we’ll atleas better than CC pre season. We could see the best of players now and by all means have a great push I can’t wait dunno about anyone else but I’m confident 

It looks like English but I’m not quite sure. 

7 hours ago, s29wfc said:

Anyone that's tipping Leeds to go well obviously hasn't seen their squad. Looked at it and on paper it looks shocking. They've brought in Lewis Baker but lost 2 of their 3 keepers. Hardly any striker of note now lassoga has gone back, And only 2 recognised cb's. They look considerably weaker than last season now some of their loanees have gone back. 

1 of the reasons there odds are so low is that a lot of people have backed them according to oddschecker . reason our odds have drifted is purely no1 is backing us . 

I'm sick of all this nonsense about us making loads of signings in previous seasons. 

Last season we signed one player before the end of the August window. That was Boyd on a ludicrous salary for a player of his age. Rhodes was signed in the winter window. 

We have plenty of money but won't spend it. Apparently we are afraid of the fair play drivel. 

Leicester were so scared they ignored it and won the Premier league not long after the were promoted. Then they paid the fine. Bournemouth and man City also ignored it. What happened to them? Nothing apart from a fine paid for out of sky money. 

Our problem are the wages players are paid. Our players earn more than at least 9 Premier league teams.

Tjeh have Premier league players and we have old players who are well past it and were never Premier class in the first place. 

If we don't sign then we can only go one way. 

Which way is that? 

59 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I'm sick of all this nonsense about us making loads of signings in previous seasons. 

Last season we signed one player before the end of the August window. That was Boyd on a ludicrous salary for a player of his age. Rhodes was signed in the winter window. 

We have plenty of money but won't spend it. Apparently we are afraid of the fair play drivel. 

Leicester were so scared they ignored it and won the Premier league not long after the were promoted. Then they paid the fine. Bournemouth and man City also ignored it. What happened to them? Nothing apart from a fine paid for out of sky money. 

Our problem are the wages players are paid. Our players earn more than at least 9 Premier league teams.

Tjeh have Premier league players and we have old players who are well past it and were never Premier class in the first place. 

If we don't sign then we can only go one way. 

Which way is that? 

Down, down, deeper and down. :CEO: