Signings or no signings

Personally I’d like to see just a couple of players a CB and a winger. don’t need to break bank I think consolidation to be able to spend big next year I recon. The team we have is more than capable of a promotion push and the returns from injury are like new players ie abdi and matias haha never seen them really so you never know a good pre season with jos might be good we’ll atleas better than CC pre season. We could see the best of players now and by all means have a great push I can’t wait dunno about anyone else but I’m confident 

same here looking forward to next year. Think Jos might get some magic out of unexpected players. But as much as i am confident i think top 6 will be very difficult. West Brom, Stoke and Swansea will adapt well and lots of teams are ready to take step this season, Middlesborough will be strong, Derby and Forest will be up there. Villas financial issues may help us but really i would be very happy with a top 8 season where we are chasing the play offs. I'd be happy with top half and disappointed with anything below 12th.

3 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

same here looking forward to next year. Think Jos might get some magic out of unexpected players. But as much as i am confident i think top 6 will be very difficult. West Brom, Stoke and Swansea will adapt well and lots of teams are ready to take step this season, Middlesborough will be strong, Derby and Forest will be up there. Villas financial issues may help us but really i would be very happy with a top 8 season where we are chasing the play offs. I'd be happy with top half and disappointed with anything below 12th.

Yep deffo then when FFP out of our way next year and we’ve given new contracts to those that deserve it we can spend big then go up :D I think another 3 year plan needs to be set I’d be satisfied with that do t want to be a yo-yo team 

Think Wednesday will make a couple of signings but wont be anything to get exited about.

Club going to have cut its cloth for a couple of seasons which might not be a bad thing.

If turns out to be a mid table season expect some criticism as it will be 4th season in a row the club is charging eye watering prices and no nearer going up. 

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think Wednesday will make a couple of signings but wont be anything to get exited about.

Club going to have cut its cloth for a couple of seasons which might not be a bad thing.

If turns out to be a mid table season expect some criticism as it will be 4th season in a row the club is charging eye watering prices and no nearer going up. 

Agree the clubs ticket pricing is ridiculous anyway no matter if chasing promotion or not. But pretty sure they are not changing that. I would expect more £5 games of kids for a £1 if in mid-table.

I think the club running the money right and selling players for a fee to balance the books is a good thing. You can't keep spending and only releasing players on a free.

28 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Maybe I’m overly optimistic but I think we could ship out 4/5 more players and still be top 10. 

31 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Just the one that we've needed since 2015. A proper CB. Got to be loads of Harry Maguires knocking about in lower leagues that need a chance taking on them. 

Thorniley will be the next Harry Maguire..

but yes I’m hoping we can sign another centre back and right wing back before the season starts.   

The potential return of Abdi and Matias will help in the creativity side of things 

• Like 1

Anyone that's tipping Leeds to go well obviously hasn't seen their squad. Looked at it and on paper it looks shocking. They've brought in Lewis Baker but lost 2 of their 3 keepers. Hardly any striker of note now lassoga has gone back, And only 2 recognised cb's. They look considerably weaker than last season now some of their loanees have gone back. 

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Personally I’d like to see just a couple of players a CB and a winger. don’t need to break bank I think consolidation to be able to spend big next year I recon. The team we have is more than capable of a promotion push and the returns from injury are like new players ie abdi and matias haha never seen them really so you never know a good pre season with jos might be good we’ll atleas better than CC pre season. We could see the best of players now and by all means have a great push I can’t wait dunno about anyone else but I’m confident 

Abdi and Matias are rubbish and if we field players like them next season we will finish mid table at best!

4 hours ago, chizumgeorge said:

Abdi and Matias are rubbish and if we field players like them next season we will finish mid table at best!

not exactly 'rubbish' but lightweights isn't far off the mark, their inclusion is as likely to tip a game in the oppositions favour as much as it is ours, NOT game changers week in, week out.

6 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Apart from two play offs