ifollow

48 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Opera browser works a treat. Has a built in VPN.

that'll probably not work anymore. They blocked it last time I tried , you  need a decent vpn with multiple country options then choose the country you registered under and always use that countries vpn ip's.

Nord vpn worked fine for me last season although towards the end they have started black listing vpn ip's but nord has got 100's per country and growing, sky can't block them all so chances are ifollow can't either.

Edited by agentwalker

7 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Never had a problem with it.

Bully for you!  :biggrin:

I'm just letting people who you've recommended it to know, that it didn't work for the last 6 games from various European locations for some users, so 'buyer beware'.  iFollow are onto it and no doubt will be next season also. I'd recommend a back up option, or go with another VPN completely.   

Who wants to pursue a Doctoral Degree in "information technology" just to watch a sporting event on a computer?  I use an HP Pavillion, Windows 10-Edge, and can do anything but get iFollow to work, at all.  I don't know about "browsers", "VPN's", don't care about the "technical details", and I don't care to know.  Don't know, don't care, and don't care to know.  I want to see SWFC, live or full-match-replay.  

Why is this such an insurmountable task in this day and age?  If SWFC automatically bills me this time around, I don't care, but I don't expect to see any matches, live or full-replay.  Sorry for the rant but I was so hoping to see SWFC play, and saw nothing past the first 4 matches.  

I live in New Port Richey, Florida, U.S.A.,  if that matters.

On 04/07/2018 at 19:02, Neon Nick said:

Who wants to pursue a Doctoral Degree in "information technology" just to watch a sporting event on a computer?  I use an HP Pavillion, Windows 10-Edge, and can do anything but get iFollow to work, at all.  I don't know about "browsers", "VPN's", don't care about the "technical details", and I don't care to know.  Don't know, don't care, and don't care to know.  I want to see SWFC, live or full-match-replay.  

Why is this such an insurmountable task in this day and age?  If SWFC automatically bills me this time around, I don't care, but I don't expect to see any matches, live or full-replay.  Sorry for the rant but I was so hoping to see SWFC play, and saw nothing past the first 4 matches.  

Dude.

Just log in and click ‘watch live’

11 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Count yourself lucky then

That is funny, really.  I know, most American subscribers to iFollow, had similar experiences.  I do hope it works this year though.  Either way, I'll still follow SWFC, and buy stuff.

52 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

That is funny, really.  I know, most American subscribers to iFollow, had similar experiences.  I do hope it works this year though.  Either way, I'll still follow SWFC, and buy stuff.

I had issues with the first 2 games and then it was fine. 

I got the email weeks back and cancelled immediately. Had no end of problems last year and their customer service is awful. It's not the money; I'd happily pay ten times the amount if I was guaranteed a quality service, but getting excited just before kickoff each week, then not being able to watch the game was just too frustrating.

7 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

Where are you and do you run Windows 10-Edge?

Edge is a browser, windows 10 is an operating system. 

Edge is also, a terrible effing browser, try it with google Chrome. It works fine. Watch live appears 30 mins before kick off and there you go, jobs done. 

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 03:02, Neon Nick said:

I use a private browser mozilla firefox, duck duck and go and now Micosoft Edge has this facility which means you can not be tracked a few weeks into last season could not log in they told me to