Survival of the Fittest

3 hours ago, Watson said:

Have we ever had a ladies team?

We've got one now. At least, so their website says. First team, reserves and young 'uns, too - the works. Which I'm massively confused by. Are they unofficial? Unaffiliated (surely not)? Why do we never hear owt of 'em on the OS?

GI' LASSES BACK

Just now, Mr. Tom said:

We've got one now. At least, so their website says. First team, reserves and young 'uns, too - the works. Which I'm massively confused by. Are they unofficial? Unaffiliated (surely not)? Why do we never hear owt of 'em on the OS?

GI' LASSES BACK

No good asking me I'm stuck on a bloody dessert island.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

GI' LASSES BACK

swlfc.co.uk

"Thursday, 7th June 2018 ( 472,681 Visitors )

Sheffield Wednesday Ladies are SWFC's official female representative club at both junior and senior levels. Based in Sheffield our teams play in the Sheffield & Hallamshire Girls & Women's County Leagues with our First team competing in the North East Regional Women's Football League (NERWFL) We have 9 junior teams and are the only club in South Yorkshire with a team currently competing at every available age group within the SHGCL league structure from U9's through to U18's giving girls a direct pathway to senior women's football with our First, Reserve and Development teams. This now makes us South Yorkshires biggest all female football club."

Curiouser and curiouser.

Eric Potts - Survived Tony Toms on the moors and proved effective at smuggling contraband

Chris Morris - Knows how to make a Cornish Pasty

Stephen Bywater - A nutter might come in handy in that situation!