Nuhiu undisputed top scorer

I think Pazowl55 is 100% right when he says:

"In that 12 or so games he becomes our undisputed top scorer. If I would have said to you when Hooper got injured with 11 goals that Nuhiu would end up 3 ahead of him. you would have been wondering what I had been taking"

The other thing for me about the change in his play is that Atde always had chances but would so often hit the bar or post, just put it wide or hit it straight at the keeper.. Think back to that miss of his at Birmingham last season when we were 1-0 up with five minutes to go and they then scored two right at the end to win the game.

To me he has somehow added a degree of precision and clinicality which just wasn't there before.

Quite how this has happened is a real puzzle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

What a weird season this has been, Leon Clarke and Nuhiu scoring goals for fun

:duntmatter:

lol

Nuhiu's always had his uses, but I never had him down as a goal scorer. Just shows what a bit of confidence can do. Deserves all the credit he's getting currently. He's been immense.

And massive credit to Jos. Not only with Nuhiu, but also Joao. He's shown faith in them and changed our style to suit. 

With FF also back in fine form (currently averaging a goal every 92 minutes!), our attackers are currently prolific and the season is ending at the wrong time for us really.

6 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

ha ha ha pathetic. Really cannot understand how some "fans" criticise the big man at every opportunity.

Obviously not prolific but his work rate is exceptional and is coming into his own now.

Bearing in mind some of the shockers in recent memory (Bothroyd, May, Rodri etc) I am more than happy he has a new deal.

I hope he carries on next season and is heavily involved. #daretonuhiu

Pleassd explain where I have criticised him? In non of my posts have I slated him...the original response was to someone asking “how is he not POTY” to which I answered!!

read things properly n engage brain before replying!!!

2 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Pleassd explain where I have criticised him? In non of my posts have I slated him...the original response was to someone asking “how is he not POTY” to which I answered!!

read things properly n engage brain before replying!!!

"Cos he’s only done it for 12 games...where was he for the 30 odd??"

Yeah sorry you're right. Not criticising him at all.

2 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

"Cos he’s only done it for 12 games...where was he for the 30 odd??"

Yeah sorry you're right. Not criticising him at all.

How is that a criticism? We all no exactly where he’s been...the previous regime ruined him...but whether you like it or not nuhiu as only been s prominent figure for 25% of the games!! Hence why he couldn’t be POTY.

Hope this clarifies the situation and puts to bed your need to have a keyboard war? 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
9 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

lol

Nuhiu's always had his uses, but I never had him down as a goal scorer. Just shows what a bit of confidence can do. Deserves all the credit he's getting currently. He's been immense.

And massive credit to Jos. Not only with Nuhiu, but also Joao. He's shown faith in them and changed our style to suit. 

With FF also back in fine form (currently averaging a goal every 92 minutes!), our attackers are currently prolific and the season is ending at the wrong time for us really.

We'll said. Doubly so because I know you've not always been a fan. 

25 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

How is that a criticism? We all no exactly where he’s been...the previous regime ruined him...but whether you like it or not nuhiu as only been s prominent figure for 25% of the games!! Hence why he couldn’t be POTY.

Hope this clarifies the situation and puts to bed your need to have a keyboard war? 

To be fair you could say the same about Reach, way more anonymous games than outstanding ones.