Wednesday in debt

Guest mkowl

Guest mkowl

This message has been generated in response to your request to monitor the following company:

Company Name  : SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED Company Number: 02509978

The following form/document(s) have been filed for the above company and are available to order from our Companies House Direct service:

Document Type   Form

-------------   ----

Mort Reg        MR01

Please visit your Monitor Service screen from within Companies House Direct to order the above recently filed documents.

If you have any questions about this email, please contact the Companies House Direct Helpdesk on 0845 757 3991

If you wish to cancel or amend this Monitor Request, please visit your Monitor Service screen from within the Companies House Direct service.

http://direct.companieshouse.gov.uk

Guest mkowl

Sorry if posted elsewhere - can't see it 

And in the absence of a Boardroom section these days 

Seems to be related to the training ground and monies owed 

Guest mkowl

Final pages of the PDF referred to on the link show it is to do with training ground

My interpretation is that we have not paid several invoices due to the building and construction suppliers

It then looks like Close Financing have acquired the debt and then secured it - I would say that is my interpretation not fact. Close are one of the key financing people out there 

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Final pages of the PDF referred to on the link show it is to do with training ground

My interpretation is that we have not paid several invoices due to the building and construction suppliers

Nah that wouldn't make sense at all

Is that clear from the PDF? Are you sure?

I'd have thought we were utilising the training ground in some way to offset the FFP thing coming up?

Owlstalk Shop

England and Wales[edit]

Chattel mortgages in England and Wales are seen as a form of security interest (or "collateral") for lenders in certain financing scenarios. Individuals (broadly, non-incorporated legal persons) may give a chattel mortgage over their personal property; however, it must be in the statutory form prescribed by the Bills of Sale Act 1878 and the Bills of Sale Act (1878) Amendment Act 1882 for it to constitute valid security.

Companies and other corporate entities may give chattel mortgages too over any tangible, movable property as security for a debt obligation. This type of security will usually fall under the category of registrable charges under the Companies Act 2006.

For a chattel mortgage to be a legal mortgage, it must transfer legal title to the chattel (or chattels) to the secured party (typically the lender) and include an express or implied proviso that the legal title will be transferred back to the debtor upon repayment (known as the equity of redemption). (If the chattel mortgage does not meet the statutory requirements for a legal mortgage it may nevertheless be re-characterised as an equitable mortgage or fixed or floating charge.)

Chattel mortgages over certain assets (such as ships and aircraft) are governed by more particular rules.[1]

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

What woule this company have to do with our FFP...

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06377532/officers

I've no idea - I'm not an expert by any means and most definitely don't go trawling companies house over stuff like this.

I'm not worried though. Our Chairman has the £££ so it could just be a dispute or something

Either way it'll be reyt

Owlstalk Shop