Wednesday in debt

Guest mkowl

5 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Well run businesses often experience cashflow issues. 

They do but usually with a covenant based loan the lender requires access to show the company has sufficient yearly cash flow.

Not saying this is always the case but it often is.

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Its the small size of the loan that makes me question why its necessary. I'm not sure why you're struggling with that concept.

The size of it wasn’t mentioned in your first few posts in this thread, this first time you mentioned that was here. 

4 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Depends how much weve borrowed

And more important;y - for what purpose

Your first few posts were simply spreading fear uncertainty and doubt, whether that’s intentional or not is for individual members to decide

Guest Hillsborough Mole
18 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

The size of it wasn’t mentioned in your first few posts in this thread, this first time you mentioned that was here. 

Your first few posts were simply spreading fear uncertainty and doubt, whether that’s intentional or not is for individual members to decide

Yeah I was kind of just responding to the questions Id been asked.

Don't you wonder why we would raise money with a charge on some buildings weve already paid for - that would be a relatively small amount?

I know you guys think I'm some kind of demonic trouble causer. What I am is someone that doesnt really trust anyone in football (especially club Chairmen). History has taught me that lol 

Especially in Sheffield football. We've got to have a history of the worst leadership in football at both clubs in the last 50 years. Can you think of any worse than ours over such a long period? Honestly?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Does that answer you question ?

To be fair - thats a class tune Nev