Venâncio

It depends a lot on the system we are going to play.

3 at the back and he has a chance of being first choice 

4 at the back and he will be understudy to Lees as we need a big , commanding left footed player to play at the side of Lees and it’s not Van Aken 

The money quoted is probably too much for us anyway but definitely too much for an understudy 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’d keep Fred.

Lees

Fred      Hutch

A decent 3 that, with van Aken, Thorniley and Fox as back ups!!

He's improved since he arrived. This was always the risk, as these 2nd string foreign players have absolutely no experience of the pace, strength and quality of the Championship, other than watching sky.

Now we've 'brought him on', it would be daft if we sent him back with no better replacement lined up. I doubt we'll be going back to Portugal for players in the near future.

This much of it will depend on the funds we have available won't it? 

If we can get him at decent value I'd have him. 

I mean who else is there? 

The club themselves looked at 37,937,727,611 centre halves over a two year period and found Van Aken. So maybe there just aren't any:ph34r:

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

I'd have him on a free but I suspect most of the out of contract/loanee players will be released in the summer revolution.Nuhiu certain to be offered a new deal. Venancio borderline. Same with Pudil. Decentish players but we need more commanding CB(s) alongside Lees IMO.

On 11/04/2018 at 20:45, TINKERBELL said:

We need a statto for him at centre back to midfield games played and bookings 

About 2-1 ratio, but that needs to be in context of played 2-1 more times in Midfield, so using all my math, have to say it will be about the same.

:rolleyes: