Pelupessy

Just now, frastheowl said:

He's improving. 

It's fine. There's no issue.

It was an ideal time for him to come in and get use to things. But it doesn't change the fact he wasn't great initially.

I'm not going to pretend he's not been poor or off the pace, because he's either dutch, or cheap.

FFS... Stop gettin' your knickers in a twist. 

Fair enough... I will say tho..if you think that post was me getting arsey..then you can't have read many of my posts.:tango: WTF!?

• Haha 2

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Fair enough... I will say tho..if you think that post was me getting arsey..then you can't have read many of my posts.:tango: WTF!?

It wasn't just aimed at you.

This thread is full of posters looking to whinge about any constructive assessment of somebody's performance.

You was just the straw that broke the camel's back. :biggrin:

Next season is the test. Thought he had a good second half at the Stadium of Light and excellent assist for Lees goal. 

Can't have been easy coming into a side low on confidence.  He seems to me to still want an extra second or two on the ball at times  but lets hope the steady improvement continues

9 minutes ago, torryowl said:

reminds me of paul McLaren not so much in the style of play more in the I  see him come on to the pitch and that's the last time I notice him .....

That's usually a compliment about a referee!

:biggrin: