Pelupessy

I've been critical of him (and justifiably so, in my opinion) since he signed.

But he was very good today. Man of the Match.

Broke things up, used the ball well, looked strong alongside Bannan, great delivery for Lees goal. 

Keep up the good work Joey. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems to be getting up to speed with the Championship.  Not getting caught on the ball as much, neat and tidy. 

I think Bannan in there alongside him helps as he always wants the ball.

Confidence and momentum just keeps rolling

We're getting our better players back from injury around him, which is in turn going to help him settle with better players to carry the load. 

Was under a lot if pressure to do well when he first signed to try help us get going while finding his feet in a new country, league and team, but seems to be improving now. 

13 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

We should all learn to be more patient with new signings.

He came to a foreign country, a league he was unfamiliar with and a team on its arse.

Far too sensible that comment,you'll be saying next the manager needed time to get used to the championship with a depleted team.

He’s been bought in by a gaffer who clearly has a lot of faith in him, he’s been given the game time and even when he’s not performed great the gaffer has stuck with him and I think all them things combined are now paying off 

it’s an absolute top class delivery into the box for Lees to score

Has shown signs of being a decent player and think he will continue to improve. He can deliver excellent st piece which is a useful addition and has higher energy and tempo than many of midfield players we have.

I think if he joined us with a fully fit squad to add to the mix, his introduction would have been totally different, and we would just be looking at his potential going forwards.

But he was thrown right in the mix and right under the spotlight at a shocking time for the club. Given this I think we have spent more time looking at the negative's.

He seems to have a good engine and good attitude, and seems to be responding well to some of the senior players coming back and this is adding to his game. I think he's got potential for us.