Jos Luhukay explains Almen Abdi's absence

Guest Bulgaria

bet his eye is good enough to see the mountains of cash landing in his account each month.

If i had had all his injuries issues and the doctor told me to take 4 days off because of summat on my eye i would brush it off and be busting a gut to make myself available regardless of how uncomfortable it was, just to save face if nothing else.

Says alot about the man in my opinion. Sooner we see the back of this drain on our resources the better. Absolute disaster of a signing.

At least Rhodes is available for selection, regardless of his form.

4 hours ago, coe_22 said:

Surely the club can sue Abdi under the trade description act calling himself a “Footballer”. I’m horrified by how much money this fraud has stolen from our club!  Fanny Jeffers mk2 

That would apply to quite a few at Hillsbro 

3 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

bet his eye is good enough to see the mountains of cash landing in his account each month.

If i had had all his injuries issues and the doctor told me to take 4 days off because of summat on my eye i would brush it off and be busting a gut to make myself available regardless of how uncomfortable it was, just to save face if nothing else.

Says alot about the man in my opinion. Sooner we see the back of this drain on our resources the better. Absolute disaster of a signing.

At least Rhodes is available for selection, regardless of his form.

Not sure what is wrong with his eye but if he's advised by the doctor and doesn't take the advice, then if (big if as I don't know) he has complications that cause permanent damage to his sight that's his career gone.