David Jones and Jacob Butterfield

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Frankly I expected better from you.

What a shame that you've made such a fool of yourself.

FFS.

Because I've defended a couple of your players getting hammer again? 

You've lost to a better side. You lost 4-2 at home to a weaker side three days ago. Didn't see the same vitriol. 

Until your supporters wise up and see things properly, you'll never progress. 

18 minutes ago, W H I T E Y said:

:tango:

Same old, same old. 

Butters nearly scored, and set Joao up who should have scored. 

Jones was solid if unspectacular. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Premier League Swansea were a bit too good. And Adam Reach was your worst performer on the day. Runs about a lot, mind. 

Don't worry, Clare and Pelupessy can come back in and turn it around. Like the last two games. Which you lost. 

lol lol lol

Butters set up Swansea more than he did our players, he's a f#cking awful player

Just now, W H I T E Y said:

You've lost to a better side. You lost 4-2 at home to a weaker side three days ago. Didn't see the same vitriol. 

You were at hillsborough Saturday were you then?

6 minutes ago, dani_armo said:

Neither should have been signed in the first place, yet people on here keep saying how much we need 'a squad' and backup players.....i thought you bought players better than you already have and then the current players become backup 'squad players'

Our signings over the last 2 years or so have been a joke

Carlos had favourites and he daren't replace his favourites with better players. End of last season we were crying out for a few improvements in our first XI, didn't make any, now we're here.

31 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

strange, i thought jones and vanacio were the two to come out of the game with some credit.  Jones not only did his defensive work well, he kept up with play for most of the game and didn't seem to misplace many passes.

Haha footballs mad. I actually though Jones played well tonight too! 

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Whitey. Your usually ok on here and offer decent comments 

Stop being a bell tonight 

I'm off in a minute. 

I just like defending footballers. I don't get this scapegoating. Of any of them. If you can find a post of mine doing that, over 8 years of posting on here, find it and I'll hold my hands up. 

You lost to a better side. Their players were better than yours. Like Villa on Saturday, like Millwall the other night. 

But if Butters' great hit had gone in, who knows? 

Yet on here, it's scapegoat time yet again and it's boring. 

I think that's all fair. 

Admittedly, I've extracted the urine a bit too, but can you blame me? 

Think on... Barnsley are throw n all. But again, you'll never see me hammering them. We're supporters, no? 

No?

24 minutes ago, W H I T E Y said:

:tango:

Same old, same old. 

Butters nearly scored, and set Joao up who should have scored. 

Jones was solid if unspectacular. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Premier League Swansea were a bit too good. And Adam Reach was your worst performer on the day. Runs about a lot, mind. 

Don't worry, Clare and Pelupessy can come back in and turn it around. Like the last two games. Which you lost. 

lol lol lol

Anyone would think your mates with Butterfield the way your defending him

:picnic:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ironman said:

You were at hillsborough Saturday were you then?

I've been there a few times. Not Saturday. I was in Birmingham. 

But I watched the game back, and it was a closely contested game, I think a draw was about right. But you failed to defend when really necessary. Gifted goals away. 

Swansea are a much better side than Villa. Tonight was no worse than Saturday. 

That's three on the spin. You're not very good. It's about gathering enough points to survive now. 

I think you'll be ok. If we'd hung on tonight it'd have made it more interesting. 

3 minutes ago, W H I T E Y said:

You didn't see the same vitriol because we had players who positively tried to win the game not plod about like cart horses giving the ball away constantly like Buttercup and Jones.

As for our supporters wising up, how the f#ck do we affect the club progressing?

I think you should be concentrating on the car crash that is Barnsley rather than giving unwanted rubbish advice on here.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, W H I T E Y said:

I've been there a few times. Not Saturday. I was in Birmingham. 

But I watched the game back, and it was a closely contested game, I think a draw was about right. But you failed to defend when really necessary. Gifted goals away. 

Swansea are a much better side than Villa. Tonight was no worse than Saturday. 

That's three on the spin. You're not very good. It's about gathering enough points to survive now. 

I think you'll be ok. If we'd hung on tonight it'd have made it more interesting. 

Tonight was no worse than Saturday?????

Really:tango:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Anyone would think your mates with Butterfield the way your defending him

:picnic:

I've not defended him. I've pointed out facts. He nearly scored and assisted Joao who should have scored. That's it. I've said naff all else on the matter. 

I just find it poor that again, he and Jones (and Loovens elsewhere) are the ones getting 'it'. 

Others were just as culpable. 

But it seems that to me, it's not as 'in' to hammer them. 

Sheep, basically. 

Friends or otherwise, I call it straight.

12 minutes ago, W H I T E Y said:

Butterfield isn’t our player thankfully.

Just now, W H I T E Y said:

I've not defended him. I've pointed out facts. He nearly scored and assisted Joao who should have scored. That's it. I've said naff all else on the matter. 

I just find it poor that again, he and Jones (and Loovens elsewhere) are the ones getting 'it'. 

Sheep, basically. 

Friends or otherwise, I call it straight.

He is complete sh*te tho, go on admit it

:manager:

1 minute ago, W H I T E Y said:

Sheep, basically. 

Friends or otherwise, I call it wrong

Fixed it for you.

29 minutes ago, kristmace said:

Jones was steady if unspectacular tonight. 

Butterfield was all over the place and other than his decent shot, he offered nothing. 

Have to agree but why did Jones on several occasions feel the need to dwell on the ball rather then play a simple pass.

And as for Butterfield if someone asked him to pass the salt at the dinner table he would end up ruining their dinner.

Edited by pazowl55

5 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

You didn't see the same vitriol because we had players who positively tried to win the game not plod about like cart horses giving the ball away constantly like Buttercup and Jones.

As for our supporters wising up, how the f#ck do we affect the club progressing?

I think you should be concentrating on the car crash that is Barnsley rather than giving unwanted rubbish advice on here.

Car crash? 

We're a team fighting to stay up, like you.