David Jones and Jacob Butterfield

:tango:

Same old, same old. 

Butters nearly scored, and set Joao up who should have scored. 

Jones was solid if unspectacular. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Premier League Swansea were a bit too good. And Adam Reach was your worst performer on the day. Runs about a lot, mind. 

Don't worry, Clare and Pelupessy can come back in and turn it around. Like the last two games. Which you lost. 

lol lol lol

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

strange, i thought jones and vanacio were the two to come out of the game with some credit.  Jones not only did his defensive work well, he kept up with play for most of the game and didn't seem to misplace many passes.

Jones was caught in possession on the half way line which led to the second goal, and not for the only time in the match. Nevertheless, I've seen him play worse.

Games that we started Jones and Butterfield in midfield this season -

Swansea 2-0 Wednesday

Wednesday 0-0 Swansea

Wednesday 2-0 Carlisle

Wednesday 0-3 Burton

Wednesday 0-1 Wolves

So basically we don't do poo unless we're playing against League 2 opposition. You'd think we'd have learned by now.

13 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

strange, i thought jones and vanacio were the two to come out of the game with some credit.  Jones not only did his defensive work well, he kept up with play for most of the game and didn't seem to misplace many passes.

He cost us the second goal by being a total idiot

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, W H I T E Y said:

Same old, same old. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Premier League Swansea were a bit too good. And Adam Reach was your worst performer on the day. Runs about a lot, mind. 

Don't worry, Clare and Pelupessy can come back in and turn it around. Like the last two games. Which you lost. 

lol lol lol

Butterfield and Jones were poor.

Butterfield in particular... you and a few million others have just witnessed it with your own eyes... he's shot and will be gone soon....where do you think he'll go?

FFS.

6 minutes ago, W H I T E Y said:

Same old, same old. 

lol lol lol

Don’t need to tell me about Reach he’s the type of player that stands out in a bad team. As for Butterfield it’s common knowledge to know he’s utter s***e. 

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Butterfield and Jones were poor.

Butterfield in particular... you and a few million others have just witnessed it with your own eyes... he's shot and will be gone soon....where do you think he'll go?

FFS.

I think you're being kind. About 500,000 maybe. So, just the Wednesday massive. :tango:

Look, your team is dog poo. Butterfield was closest to scoring and set Joao up who fudged a great chance. Yet he's the one you're all blaming, as usual. It's hilarious. 

Your TEAM is dog poo. 

And your faux injured players are not much better. 

Reight state you're in. 

Hold tight.

Up the Reds.

Just now, W H I T E Y said:

I think you're being kind. About 500,000 maybe. So, just the Wednesday massive. :tango:

Look, your team is dog poo. Butterfield was closest to scoring and set Joao up who fudged a great chance. Yet he's the one you're all blaming, as usual. It's hilarious. 

Your TEAM is dog poo. 

Reight state you're in. 

Hold tight.

Up the Reds.

Poor attempt at a wind up mate.

Must do better.

Neither should have been signed in the first place, yet people on here keep saying how much we need 'a squad' and backup players.....i thought you bought players better than you already have and then the current players become backup 'squad players'

Our signings over the last 2 years or so have been a joke

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, W H I T E Y said:

Your TEAM is dog poo. 

Reight state you're in. 

Hold tight.

Up the Reds.

Frankly I expected better from you.

What a shame that you've made such a fool of yourself.

FFS.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Dingle taking p1ss when they sat nearer league 1 than us 

Season ends in May, darling. Buds and all. lol

You're horrific. And your players hate playing for you. Hence the 'injuries'. 

Have a good night.

I see dem blavdes won again.