Sheffield Wednesday Under 23’s

Our Under 23’s are gonna be some team in a couple of week I can see us giving someone a right hiding. Westwood

Lees

Bannan 

Abdi

FF

Matias 

Hutch 

Hirst  and maybe more, we should put all our efforts in winning the PDL2 league . We’re second at the moment . That’s where the real glory is and what an way to wrap up our 150 year celebration winning the league with a group of over payed, unfit mercenaries whilst our real under 23’s battle relegation . 

2 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Our Under 23’s are gonna be some team in a couple of week I can see us giving someone a right hiding. Westwood

Lees

Bannan 

Abdi

FF

Matias 

Hutch 

Hirst  and maybe more, we should put all our efforts in winning the PDL2 league . We’re second at the moment . That’s where the real glory is and what an way to wrap up our 150 year celebration winning the league with a group of over payed, unfit mercenaries whilst our real under 23’s battle relegation . 

but only one point from a possible nine in the last three games 

2 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Pesky rules. Sorry was trying to have a bit of fun , let’s go back to slagging each other off and blame everything on Carlos and the ref 

I agree it’s time to just focus on retaining the U23 league now. Hirst, FF, Abdi and Matias could all play and rip a few teams apart at that level. 

Actually I don't agree.

Many of U23's are needed at first team level, due to injury apocalypse we are having to endure right now.

It is perfect time to bed in few of 2'nd year U18's, help their development a bit, and make them ready for next season.

• Like 1