Ref

That is one of the most biased, bent refereeing displays I think I have ever, ever seen...and I've been watching games of football for 3 decades.

Gave us absolutely nothing, yet, if you breathed on a Villa player he couldn't wait to blow the whistle.

Wasn't a foul for their 1st goal. Wasn't a corner for their 3rd. And the penalty...well, again he could hardly wait to blow his whistle and it was that surprising that he did, even the Villa players wasn't sure why he'd blown.

Not forgetting totally bottling a decision on the "legendary" John Terry after he had committed a professional foul on Atdhe. Would rather pretend it wasn't a foul...well if it wasn't a foul then Adthe dived cos he ended up flat on his face...why not book him? No! He totally bottled it big style.

He was laughing and joking with Villa players during stoppages as well.

Like I said, the worst, and most bent refereeing display I've seen since probably the Kaiserslautan away match.

• Thanks 2

As a club are we allowed to report him?

At the very least we should be asking for his decisions to be clarified, especially the 'one' foul Villa committed over 96 minutes, not including the blatant penalty in the first half or the blatant professional foul by John Terry in the second.