Centre half from Man City

3 hours ago, scilly owl said:

Two things... firstly, I’m not sure that we should be employing someone who turns up at a mansion and “splurges” on it. 

I don’t mind a bit of kinky stuff but that’s a step too far.

For a youngster getting his first taste of money, to spend his on bricks and mortar seems to me to be a sign of commonsense rather than a splurge.

And if he's going to strengthen our defence, which, while adequate for Championship level, will be torn to pieces in Premiership. We may consider Hunt,Lees , Loovens,and Pudil et al are the best, but man City do not buy crap, and if they are sending him out for experience, he will bring some of their expertese with him. And believe me, the difference between Cardiff (pushing for promotion) and Man City was unbelievable. To be fifth choice in a defence that, at one point , had the Keeper playing as centre back, is no slouch. As for playing Reach as Wing Back is a retrograde step. He has shown that he is excellent attacking, but not defending. 

11 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

The Terminator.

Big, strong, quick. It's a yes from me.

Tackle, tackle, tackle. 

Now that's a proper promotional video.  

Marvelous. 

I'd rather see videos of proposed players tackling than videos of there rare goals. Remember that pecnik or whatever he was called. ..

Did I mention I like tackles?

11 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

What's the point of this singing?

Comtinue giving our own youngsters football!!!

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Centre-half is not where we should be recruiting. 

I agree gentlemen. 

Do like to see folks getting a foot in though.  Just saying it makes a change to see a promo video that doesn't just show the odd goal and 20 yard pass. 

And of course. ..if Jos does go back to a back four, which I keep being assured he will, then centre half is even further down the importance table transfer wise.

Whether we play with 3 or 4 at the back though. ..I still think the left sided issue needs addressing.