Team for Saturday

4 hours ago, frastheowl said:

I'd go with:

------------------Wildsmith-------------------

-------O'Grady---Venancio-----Pudil-------

Palmer-----------------------------------Reach

------Wallace-----Jones------Boyd-----------

--------------Nuhiu-------Joao-----------------

That left wing back role is made for Reach. He'd give us a real threat and energy down that left flank, that I think Fox struggles with.

O'Grady looked very assured on Tuesday night. He reads the game brilliantly. Naturally right footed, he looked a tad awkward playing on the left side, so moving him across to right centre half so help him in that aspect. I think he has played in midfield a few times for the Under 23's, and his composure on the ball will help him to bring the ball out, like Pudil will do on the opposite side. 

If Hunt is fit, I'd play him. However, I think he's probably unlikely to play two 90 minutes in a week after coming back from injury. Palmer played alright last Friday, and it would be harsh to drop him.

Wallace played well last Friday and deserves to keep his place. Boyd looked sharp and very much back to fitness on Tuesday night. I'd play him in the spot left by Reach. Jones has been terrific in the last two games, he'll sit and dictate things from deep. Under pressure from the competition created by the Pelupessy signing.

Rhodes was the only performer who failed to deliver on Friday, Nuhiu took his opportunity on Tuesday. He gets the nod to start up front alongside Joao.

thought Rhodes did well,to put Nuhui in before him is a joke

Wildsmith

Fred        O`Grady       Pudil 

Boyd    Wallace   Joey   Reach    Matais 

Rhodes     Joao