Interesting comments.

14 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

I`D question if some players haven't had enough and are saying sod off Carlos, I aint playing . Some of the stories, coming out support things I have been told by a players family.

Never sold on CC ever having the players full trust.

Far too quick to consign a player to the 'disuse' bin, or slag them off to the press.

3 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Lee being a prime example of this. Said it last season that he’d come back way too early and it’ll creep up on him next season. Also isn’t FF getting treated elsewhere? Who can blame him if he is. Abdi and Boyd both played regularly in the prem in the seasons before joining us, could just be coincidence that they’ve both become crocks here but something does smell a little fishy... and it’s not the tuna. 

Kieron Lee career could be in serious doubt after been rushed  back way too quickly I put this on owls talk in early March , was given an injection for pain and swelling but all summer was struggling , since then it's got worse. I dont just want Carlos gone I want my club back , scary times at swfc , can it get worse? Believe me it can 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Kieron Lee career could be in serious doubt after been rushed  back way too quickly I put this on owls talk in early March , was given an injection for pain and swelling but all summer was struggling , since then it's got worse. I dont just want Carlos gone I want my club back , scary times at swfc , can it get worse? Believe me it can 

Yep,I'd be very worried if DC just says I've had enough & sells up to any Tom wee pipe or Harry.

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Yes but that's the responsibility of the medical team not Carlos.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, marshy said:

Yep,I'd be very worried if DC just says I've had enough & sells up to any Tom wee pipe or Harry.

Yes this is the worry , chansiri may well not like whats coming I'm sure some will give him abuse and I don't  think he will react too well to that .he may decide to cut his losses and leave us in a total mess .

3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Yes this is the worry , chansiri may well not like whats coming I'm sure some will give him abuse and I don't  think he will react too well to that .he may decide to cut his losses and leave us in a total mess .

Don't worry most the ten bob millionaires are still around on here...I'm sure they'll stump up the £70M needed to buy him out  lol 

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

Neither did Huddersfield nor in the final but they've just won away today in the Premier.

Tinpot Huddersfield, remember them?

I'm not sure what you remember, but Izzy Brown ran roughshod all over, and Wednesday barely hung on first leg.  And that was trumpeted as some achievement!