Remember this moment when Sheffield Wednesday survived?

Indeed it was. I remember the last game of the season against Chelsea. We were down they were up and their fans took over the kop. My dad and I were in the North stand and surrounded by drunken cockneys. I believe we lost 4-0and they could have got double figures if they'd wanted. Very few wednesday fans in the crowd that night. There were well over 20000 Chelsea fans in the ground 

14 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

Indeed it was. I remember the last game of the season against Chelsea. We were down they were up and their fans took over the kop. My dad and I were in the North stand and surrounded by drunken cockneys. I believe we lost 4-0and they could have got double figures if they'd wanted. Very few wednesday fans in the crowd that night. There were well over 20000 Chelsea fans in the ground 

Sure it wasn't you that was drunk? 

We were playing Villa that night, not Chelsea....

• Haha 4

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 18:47, @owlstalk said:

23117005_1915499932033487_5611278392299846273_o.jpg

The owld fella in the flat cap, top right corner, doesn't look too happy lol . Neither do the two other blokes who are wearing flat caps. Do you reckon Bolton fans took over the Kop ?? lol 

And PS, is that blonde, two from right bottom corner, a young Woody Woodward ?? Knockers seem to confirm it :ph34r:

On 26/01/2018 at 20:51, Mrmason69 said:

It was Villa, not Chelsea.

Horrible. Like being in the staff of the fuhrerbunker in spring 1945. I certainly felt like emigrating to Brazil or Mexico!:laugh: