I'm Embarrassed To Be a Wednesday Fan

prowl

10 hours ago, Blue and white said:

You can't even escape it in New Zealand. Sometimes I really hate social media. 

I share your pain

There's 2 Blade supporting families where I live here. I've received plenty of banter from them over the result.

To be honest I'm glad they've done it. I used to love the banter over the Sheffield Derby win or lose. Hope it's my turn for payback come January.

Guest Deleted member

Seeing about 20 pigs in their blazers and red ties cavorting in our directors box 4 times, while there was hardly anybody sat on the Wednesday side was embarrassing

Anybody who tries to sugar coat that is barking up the wrong tree

Edited by Deleted member

Whilst this was a rough pill to swallow if your'e old scool like me I can tell all you youngsters, the 70's were far more embarressing. For a full decade we took it on the chin and were still proud to follow our club. We never bowed down to the sctubbers from across town and never will do. This defeat was hard to handle but we get on with it. You keep the faith knowing that eventually we will have our day again.

15 hours ago, Grandad said:

Seeing about 20 pigs in their blazers and red ties cavorting in our directors box 4 times, while there was hardly anybody sat on the Wednesday side was embarrassing

Anybody who tries to sugar coat that is barking up the wrong tree

Yeah that rotten chairman of ours coming over here spending his money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus wept have a day off and go play with your bloody balloons 

On 9/25/2017 at 21:43, prowl said:

Seriously, I am.

I've never heard so much snivelling, gutless whinging over the loss of a game of football. Get over it and grow a pair.

Yes we capitulated, yes we lost to our biggest rivals, yes it hurt but get over it then get over yourselves.

Get a sense of proportion, you haven't lost an arm or a leg, you haven't lost someone close to you, it was a football match. There's another one coming up and another after that.

We don't need an apology, we don't need Lee Bullen as manager, Chansiri isn't skint, the team aren't totally useless.

Pick yourselves up, dust yourselves down, move on.  

Honestly.

Absolutely agree 100%

The term snowflake could have been invented for this forum 

5 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

Every Wednesday fan should go on social media and bombard the fooooooookers with videos of us bouncing .............. make them so bleeding sick of it that they know they havent won 

If the first thing you want to do is go on social media you're as thick as those scrubbers

On 9/25/2017 at 21:51, qantas said:

I'm not & never will be embarrassed to be a Wednesday fan.

Ditto. The only part of Wednesday that embarrasses me are the fickle gibbons who feel the need to jump on everyones back after a loss. Think back to how it felt being relegated by Palace and having franny flipping jeffers who wouldn't stick his head out an inch to save us. It's easy to moan and groan when a pass doesn't go right or something's not working out, there's a lot more chance of us getting what we all want if we stick together and get behind the players. Prime example, before the Cardiff game in Carlos' first season, he asked fans to do the same, Forestieri has a free kick at 0-0 and blasts it over - the fans encourage. Five minutes later we're 2 up and in the play offs.